Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attending championship fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sat in the 10th row for the second Zaragoza v Acero-Sanchez fight; in roughly the 14th or 15th row for Carbajal v Gonzalez 2 (also featuring Rafael Ruelas vs Freddie Pendleton); in the 4th row for a card that featured Marcos Villasana, Azabache Martinez and Roger Mayweather (in separate fights). I've been ringside and seen Genaro Hernandez, Barrera, Too Sharp Johnson, Gabe Ruelas...every card at the Inglewood Forum for nearly two years I sat ringside. Before that I was in the first row of the first level of seats.

Comment

Originally posted by greynotsoold View Post
      I sat in the 10th row for the second Zaragoza v Acero-Sanchez fight; in roughly the 14th or 15th row for Carbajal v Gonzalez 2 (also featuring Rafael Ruelas vs Freddie Pendleton); in the 4th row for a card that featured Marcos Villasana, Azabache Martinez and Roger Mayweather (in separate fights). I've been ringside and seen Genaro Hernandez, Barrera, Too Sharp Johnson, Gabe Ruelas...every card at the Inglewood Forum for nearly two years I sat ringside. Before that I was in the first row of the first level of seats.
      What part of So Cal are you from?

Comment

I saw the Hamed-Soto unification fight at the Joe.

The "biggest" fight I've seen was probably Tyson-Golata which turned out to be a farce.

Crap seats both times, but I was young and working at a grocery store (hoping to be the next Nate Campbell lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          What part of So Cal are you from?
          Ontario/Pomona area.

Comment

Not all championship fights
            Mccallum vs graham
            Mccallum vs Watson
            Foreman vs Anderson
            Honeyghan vs bumphus
            Honeyghan vs blocker
            Sibson vs Anderson
            Benn vs Logan
            Benn vs Noel
            Benn vs chilambe
            Benn vs Watson
            Eubank vs Logan
            Bruno vs bugner

Few more that slip my mind

Comment

Joel Casamayor vs. Jose Luis Castillo, not for the world championship but still an excellent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by greynotsoold View Post
                I was a big fan of Forum boxing and the fights at the Inglewood Forum. Watched and recorded all of them on Prime ticket. When it ended I missed it alot.

Comment

I've seen three championship fights live:

Ali/Frazier I
                  Damn you.

Comment

Working...
                  X