Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    (.8x95,000,000) + 32,000,000 = ?

I don't know if that's how it works...
    Don't quote me but I heard that there is a cap on how much the distributor(HBO) can make which is why they do the 24/7 series thus allowing them to make more money on the front end instead of the back where there capped after a certain amount.

Comment

Why don't I just ask miss jac............ Was about to type something but don't want to get my ass kicked.

Comment

"My check looks like your Social Security number"

-Floyd Mayweather, Jr

Comment

If you factor in what he put in for the advertising and Marketing (tens of millions) and what he has to pay Al haymon and GBP, and then you factor in what the IRS takes, floyd probably only takes home 8-10 mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            If you factor in what he put in for the advertising and Marketing (tens of millions) and what he has to pay Al haymon and GBP, and then you factor in what the IRS takes, floyd probably only takes home 8-10 mill.
            Uve clearly hot him confused with Manny Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
              So now we know total PPV revenue was 94mil. Half that goes straight to PPV itself.

So were left with 47 million. Mayweather likely made 65% of that after cottos share, GBP, etc.

That's 30.5million to pay some of his 32million guarantee. Then you have to factor in gate and private sales.

Its likely Mayweather didn't make much more then 32million. Thats a butt load. Not trying to say its not, but people who say he's making 50-60 million a fight are wrong. That just doesnt add up.

Someone correct me if Im way off base.
              He was guar 21 for Ortiz and came out with 41 mil after all said and done....so I don't know if you're way off base, but I would assume he took another 17-20 mil like Ortiz fight

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                32million (minus)
                -Promoting the fight/Paying all the head hancho's
                -Paying GoldenBoy
                -Paying his entourage to watch his fights
                -Paying 50cent to be his friend
                -Paying Justin beiber to hold his belts

He made about $105,000
                We are not talking about Manny here !

Comment

Working...