[Video] Mayweather on his upbringing/ fighters he enjoyed watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Mayweather on his upbringing/ fighters he enjoyed watching

Goes into details too, great interview

Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 05-02-2012, 10:31 AM.

Best interview with Floyd in a long time. Just watched it 10 mins ago.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Best interview with Floyd in a long time. Just watched it 10 mins ago.
      I'd place it at his best, close 2nd was that 25 min interview he gave in the post fight press conference for Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        I'd place it at his best, close 2nd was that 25 min interview he gave in the post fight press conference for Mosley.

It's good that he explains why he keeps acting like a douche on 24/7....because the producers are asking for it. What a bunch of brainless twits. We've seen that in all of Floyd's 24/7's. This interview right here, if it was in a 24/7 ep makes it compelling. Floyd is right, they need new material/producers.

Comment

It's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            It's good that he explains why he keeps acting like a douche on 24/7....because the producers are asking for it. What a bunch of brainless twits. We've seen that in all of Floyd's 24/7's. This interview right here, if it was in a 24/7 ep makes it compelling. Floyd is right, they need new material/producers.
            Wasn't expecting to enjoy the 24/7 either, everything we saw was already in that face off. In the bold, so true. Just in man, I paused it real quick but he's gonna talk about his sparring with Whitaker, I have my fingers crossed, last time he wouldn't go into details...

Comment

Does ellerbe have to put on that **** ass face during the whole interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Wasn't expecting to enjoy the 24/7 either, everything we saw was already in that face off. In the bold, so true. Just in man, I paused it real quick but he's gonna talk about his sparring with Whitaker, I have my fingers crossed, last time he wouldn't go into details...

He's mention the Randall sunglasses story before. This is excellent stuff. Floyd doesn't open up because he's an active fighter. Will be great when he retires and we can see sparring footage and he will talk more about his past fights.

Comment

A 24/7 with the real Floyd would do better numbers than hyperactive maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                    A 24/7 with the real Floyd would do better numbers than hyperactive maniac.
                    It's sad because he comes off looking stupid, sort of like a computer that doesn't have much material, same repetitive script over and over on these 24/7s, but then you see a completely different Floyd in post fight press conference or the videos I've just posted. Floyd should definitely get on the producers of 24/7's case.

Comment

Working...
                    X