Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighters actually fight in there real weight class?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I honestly don't really care. If he says that's what he weights then that's ok with me. It's actually not that critical or important to try and discredit him. You made a couple posts as if it is was something real important to tell others "oh man Floyd lying". Everyone else mentioned in this thread is ok but Floyd HAS to be the one lying. What's next to nitpick about? His name not REALLY Floyd Mayweather?
    Man did you just get back from a funeral or something?

It's fine with you but it's not fine with me. This is a discussion thread about weight and I'm expressing my views on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      Man did you just get back from a funeral or something?

It's fine with you but it's not fine with me. This is a discussion thread about weight and I'm expressing my views on the subject.
      And I expressed that I believe him. You then posted pictures saying "Look at his abs doe". Like the difference in his abs was really gonna tell us he put on more then a few pounds. So it's not fine with you that Floyd is known to fight around his walk around weight and people believe him? I swear this site is something else. As much as I hate Floyd i'm starting to get what LarryX is talking about.

Comment

And I expressed that I believe him. You then posted pictures saying "Look at his abs doe". Like the difference in his abs was really gonna tell us he put on more then a few pounds. So it's not fine with you that Floyd is known to fight around his walk around weight and people believe him? I swear this site is something else. As much as I hate Floyd i'm starting to get what LarryX is talking about.
        You can believe him, but don't start crying about me not believing him. The difference in abs in the pictures I posted suggest he put on more than 2/3 pounds after the weigh in, you'd know that if you didn't lack common sense.

He is known to fight around his walk around weight by sheep who just go by the word on the street instead of looking into it and forming their own opinion.

Comment

You can believe him, but don't start crying about me not believing him. The difference in abs in the pictures I posted suggest he put on more than 2/3 pounds after the weigh in, you'd know that if you didn't lack common sense.

He is known to fight around his walk around weight by sheep who just go by the word on the street instead of looking into it and forming their own opinion.
          So in other words "Waaahh waaahhh I wanna whine about Floyd again". It's ok man, whine on.

Comment

So in other words "Waaahh waaahhh I wanna whine about Floyd again". It's ok man, whine on.
            lol the only person here who's crying and whining is you my friend. You came on here and picked an argument with me for no reason, now that you've lost the argument you're resorting to childish antics.

Pick your fights carefully next time, yeah?

Comment

lol the only person here who's crying and whining is you my friend. You came on here and picked an argument with me for no reason, now that you've lost the argument you're resorting to childish antics.

Pick your fights carefully next time, yeah?
              Lost what argument? You said Floyd doesn't walk around near his fighting weight and have proven nothing. Showing a couple pics and saying "look at his abs" didn't prove anything my friend. When you have some actual proof then come back. Til then "look at his abs doe" is not compelling evidence. You'd make a terrible lawyer.

Comment

Lost what argument? You said Floyd doesn't walk around near his fighting weight and have proven nothing. Showing a couple pics and saying "look at his abs" didn't prove anything my friend. When you have some actual proof then come back. Til then "look at his abs doe" is not compelling evidence. You'd make a terrible lawyer.
                lmfao what do you mean it doesn't mean anything? Are you purposely acting stupid?

It's pretty clear you lack common sense and are arguing just for the sake of it. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

lmfao what do you mean it doesn't mean anything? Are you purposely acting stupid?

It's pretty clear you lack common sense and are arguing just for the sake of it. You have no idea what you're talking about.
                  Ok i'll dumb it down for you. Floyd walks into the room saying he walks around and fights close to his natural weight. He brings in proof like the actual fight night weigh ins done by both HBO and Showtime throughout his career and says "Look here's the proof". You then come in and say "I don't believe that, I have two pics, look at his abs doe". Who are they gonna believe?

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing. Just pointing out you hating for the simple fact you feel like hating. Oh but Floyd lies all the time doe, look at his abs

Quick, look at my avatar next to Porter, tell me how much I weigh!

Comment

Ok i'll dumb it down for you. Floyd walks into the room saying he walks around and fights close to his natural weight. He brings in proof like the actual fight night weigh ins done by both HBO and Showtime throughout his career and says "Look here's the proof". You then come in and say "I don't believe that, I have two pics, look at his abs doe". Who are they gonna believe?

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing. Just pointing out you hating for the simple fact you feel like hating. Oh but Floyd lies all the time doe, look at his abs
                    you're so naive it's unreal. Floyd can tell Showtime he weighs whatever he likes on fight night. Floyd has a history of lying. If you use some common sense and look at the two pics I posted, you can see that putting on two pounds wouldn't make that kind of difference, it's literally not possible.

And this has nothing to do with hating Floyd you massive , having to cut weight to make your weight class' limit is nothing to be ashamed of, most fighters have to do it.

Anyway, I've had my say. You can believe whatever you want.

That's me for now, it's nearly 6 in the morning here. I will reply to you tomorrow if you've said anything worthy. Good night/morning.

Comment

you're so naive it's unreal. Floyd can tell Showtime he weighs whatever he likes on fight night. Floyd has a history of lying. If you use some common sense and look at the two pics I posted, you can see that putting on two pounds wouldn't make that kind of difference, it's literally not possible.

And this has nothing to do with hating Floyd you massive , having to cut weight to make your weight class' limit is nothing to be ashamed of, most fighters have to do it.

Anyway, I've had my say. You can believe whatever you want.

That's me for now, it's nearly 6 in the morning here. I will reply to you tomorrow if you've said anything worthy. Good night/morning.
                      So in other words you have nothing aside from your "look at his abs doe" slogan. It's ok man, gotta hang onto something I guess. Have a good night.

Comment

Working...
                      X