Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Irwin's daughter in four months time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Irwin's daughter in four months time?

She's just four months off being legal, folks.. albeit still young enough to be my own daughter.

I'm not saying NOW, I'm just saying come July 2014 - get your orders in early:

"Crikey, sport! I'm just up here in Heaven wanking off this croc and I find out you wanna fuck me flamin' daughter? She ain't even legal until summer, you sick bastard! Flamin' 'ell, if I wasn't dead I'd come and strike you for putting eyes on me flamin' Sheila - strewth!"

Wow! She's so hot she could probably give a flowmo a boner, as long as she was holding a shirtless picture of Floyd and fully clothed.

Comment

Is this the girl that the crocodile masturbator was holding when he fed the alligator? I remember him getting a lot of flack for that. It couldnt have been 17 years ago though could it? I'd let her handle my 1980's anaconda any day

Comment

That was his 3 year old son... who's 10 now.

Comment

If she can handle a big slippery snake, I'll make sure she has a big one to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            That was his 3 year old son... who's 10 now.
            Sweet so we can expect another thread like this in about 8 years then? (No ****)

Comment

She will be 16?

So another 2 years in Yank land then.

Though that's never stopped anyone here before.
              Last edited by cupocity303; 03-10-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

This thread is in bad taste.

41 year old virgins preying on underage girls and have girls with big bootys and tittehs as their signatures.

On the interweb; you guys will spew such nonsense. Can't imagine you guys seeing a girl and saying I can't wait till its your next birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
                  This thread is in bad taste.

41 year old virgins preying on underage girls and have girls with big bootys and tittehs as their signatures.

On the interweb; you guys will spew such nonsense. Can't imagine you guys seeing a girl and saying I can't wait till its your next birthday.
                  I dont think you know what preying means, **** off buzz killington nobody wants to hear a story about a bridge

Comment

Based on how she looks not on who she is I would be very confidant in pulling her at a bar.

Comment

Working...
                    X