Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I love watching JMM fights I think retirement would be best. Going out on top with an exit like this is RARE in boxing.

Pretty much a perfect way to exit.

Comment

walk away and just dont turn back

i hope that if marquez decides to retire, he retires permanently... he is already 39, i just have a feeling that with the super star status he has now, i wud just be hard to do so.. If he retires now, i just have a feeling that he will come back again which may be a bad judgmnt considering his age.

I hope marquez just shift to becoming a trainor and open a gym of his own. I hope he retires permanently for he is correct, money can't buy u another life or brain,to hear that proves how smart he is..

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ, BOXER OF THE DECADE, TRUE MEXICAN ATG.. LONG LIVe!!

Comment

Marquez should retire for Manny's sake.

Comment

Nothing would be as good as retiring now.

Comment

Every article about JMM from here on out should refer to him as "Champion of the Decade Juan Manuel Marquez."

He has nothing more to prove. He should retire now while he's on top and still has his health.

The money will be tempting though.

I wonder if Erik Morales would fight him now? Maybe in Azteca Stadium as the farewell fight for both of them.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-13-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Retire on top

Comment

These Flowmos dick riding Marquez in this thread while on the thread beating is ass because someone said this Marquez now can ko their coward idol.
                Last edited by boxer.exposed; 12-13-2012, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                  That's sad. Juana Manuela Marquez has nowhere near the legacy that Pacman Pacquaio has. Juan ma didn't white wash and KO the #1 140 pound fighter in the world in two rounds. And Juan ma didn't rule the 147 pound division with an IRON FIST Ala Pacman. And Juan ma didn't make the so called pound for pound Picasso run for the hills with a diaper full of dog **** in it. PAC and Marquez battled each other pretty evenly for 42 rounds, and Marquez landed a once in a lifetime perfected placed punch. That doesn't necessarily make Juan Marquez better than Pacman, that just means that he landed the perfectly placed punch. But if Juan Marquez wants to base his whole boxing life and career on Manny Pacquaio so be it. It almost seems like a sick obsession to me.
                  You make some good points, but there is one big factor in your analasis: Pacquiao accomplished all those things with the great assistance of PEDs!!! As for Marquez, he never needed PEDs prior to the third and fourth fight against Pacquiao!!

Comment

Marquez was crying for 8 years because he can't beat Pacquaio convincingly. Now that he finally beat Pacquaio convincingly he should retire now. If he fights Pacquaio again and get koed or perhaps Pacquaio won in another close fight. He will start to cry again and that might be for the rest of his life.

Comment

Yes, please retire

Comment

Working...
                      X