Manny Pacquiao's Adviser Lashes Out at Shane Mosley Criticism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets go mosley

Comment

Wait until the "fight" when Manny beats even older man Mosley quicker, K.O's him, or lasts the whole 12 rounds and "beats him better". Anyway you look at it, even the Pac fans who don't like it, after it's over it will be "mind blowing, orgasmic entertainment" and the win will be "better" than Mayweather's win over Mosley. They'd wet their Wapakman jammies if it were Tito Trinidad out of retirement.

Pretty sad that people follow a boxer who fights fighters on their way out, weight drained, shot etc. and "attempt" to make it seem to themselves like it was the greatest accomplishment ever in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
        Wait until the "fight" when Manny beats even older man Mosley quicker, K.O's him, or lasts the whole 12 rounds and "beats him better". Anyway you look at it, even the Pac fans who don't like it, after it's over it will be "mind blowing, orgasmic entertainment" and the win will be "better" than Mayweather's win over Mosley. They'd wet their Wapakman jammies if it were Tito Trinidad out of retirement.

Pretty sad that people follow a boxer who fights fighters on their way out, weight drained, shot etc. and "attempt" to make it seem to themselves like it was the greatest accomplishment ever in boxing.
        I agree with you on that part.

Comment

Michael Konsz is one of the shadiest characters in boxing. Anything said by him and that other untrustworthy schemer Bob "Blackened soul" Arum should be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            I agree with you on that part.
            Just making a point that no matter what happens in the Pac/ Mosley fight (barring the lotto shot that Mosley wins) it will be seen by his fans as the best win ever over Mosley by anyone who's ever faced him.

Comment

I agree with all real boxing fans, this fight is garbage. The only thing i'm interested in is seeing how good Arum's hustler skills are(although I despise the man). Let''s see how many simpletons he can sell this fight to.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                Just making a point that no matter what happens in the Pac/ Mosley fight (barring the lotto shot that Mosley wins) it will be seen by his fans as the best win ever over Mosley by anyone who's ever faced him.
                If Manny KOs him, it will be. Especially if it's a highlight reel Hattonesque one or he batters him to the point Shane's own mother can't recognize him and Naz is forced to throw in the towel... then it would be true.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
                  "I mean, what's wrong with Mosley? Mosley is a very talented fighter who has got power in both hands. I mean, when you look at it, Manny has done nothing but taken on larger opponents ever since he fought Oscar De La Hoya, and it has taken the toll at times," said Koncz.

I'm so sick of reading shiat like this. MANNY WEIGHED MORE THAN OSCAR ON FIGHT NIGHT. Oscar was like a goddamn zombie. And weight doesn't mean somebody is a better fighter. Obviously it plays a role but I outweigh Pacquiao by 30 pounds or so and he would kill me if we boxed. I don't give a shiat how much Margarito outweighed Manny. He's slow and flat footed and clearly worthless without plaster.
                  i also sick and tired reading shiets like your thoughts.if oscar came like a zombie its not pacquiao's fault, if theres wrong in his fight preparation its not mannys fault get that into your thick skull. if margarito is slow and flatfooted and clearly worthless without plaster, still jmm and berto will not win fighting him dimwit.
                  floyd's doesnt want anything to do with pacman, and thats not manny's fault as well.

Comment

Shane has been shot since 2002 for god sakes Koncz.

Comment

so in other words - fcuk the fans, we want some more dollar even tho we are all wedged already.

Comment

Working...
                      X