X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Does this Gif still visually describe the Floyd fans on the scene:

[IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/s/D/W/1sDWz/1366955402398.gif[/IMG]
    i'm in love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      Haven't got a clue.

I'm guessing, Bouncy Castle in back of dump trump, A Sherlock look-a-like who appeared dead after being forced to watch a Hopkins highlight clip beforehand and some red HP sauce.

Also, Lickle Jim 'Awight, fellas? I'm Paul McCartney' Moriarty was just another Agent. We all Know the real Moriarty looks more like John.
      Well as Ghandi said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I'm not sure if this has any relevance here, but I'm throwing it out anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Well as Ghandi said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I'm not sure if this has any relevance here, but I'm throwing it out anyway.
        as the great lord winston churchill once said "just leave the bottle"

Comment

• do brits even use that term "leave the bottle" or is that an american thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            do brits even use that term "leave the bottle" or is that an american thing?
            In Britain, you need not say it, it's already implied.

Comment

In Britain, you need not say it, it's already implied.
              makes sense.

Comment

• kinda like with americans and second servings or desserts.

Comment

• Khan apparently having his last fight in England tomorrow. Been quite a journey we've shared with him over the years. To me he'll always be that skinny young kid that got flattened in the first round by Prescott.

Comment

Khan apparently having his last fight in England tomorrow. Been quite a journey we've shared with him over the years. To me he'll always be that skinny young kid that got flattened in the first round by Prescott.
                    say what you want about the lad but his fights are entertaining.

watch him dominate for 3-4 rounds then go on queer street from a glancing jab and watch him fight for dear life.

nothing else in the sport quite like it.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X