Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you top blaming Arum!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember 2 years ago Arum had Top Rank use a timer for floyd to respond to negotiations on their website.

Floyd fans accused Bob of trying to "force a fight" with Floyd and Manny.

Floyd fans said such things as, "floyd is his own man, you cant force him to fight"

Immediately after the countdown ended, Floyd was quoted saying "Im not thinking about boxing right now, Im going to take a vacation"

Floyd fans said this wasnt true, it was just that Manny didnt want to take the "tests"

2 years later, the tests are no longer an issue and floyd now raised his money guarantee, floyd fans conveniently forget about the testing issue, vacations, and simply dont question floyd's sudden change of mind about the money split. " its floyd, he does as he likes, someone else is always to blame"

Its a cycle..

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      I remember 2 years ago Arum had Top Rank use a timer for floyd to respond to negotiations on their website.

Floyd fans said such things as, "floyd is his own man, you cant force him to fight"

Immediately after the countdown ended, Floyd was quoted saying "Im not thinking about boxing right now, Im going to take a vacation"

Floyd fans said this wasnt true, it was just that Manny didnt want to take the "tests"

2 years later, the tests are no longer an issue and floyd now raised his money guarantee, floyd fans conveniently forget about the testing issue, vacations, and simply dont question floyd's sudden change of mind about the money split. " its floyd, he does as he likes, someone else is always to blame"

Its a cycle..
      Sorta like this topic

Comment

Its a cycle..
        Spot on but now they say the split is an issue and I agree with May 60% for him he deserves it but Pac refusing so How is it Bob's fault??? (I'm not asking you just asking in general)

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          "if pac leaves arum, will floyd make the fight happen?"

that's what i want boxingscene.com to ask of floyd when they get in touch with him.

i just want to hear his answer and how he would go about making the fight happen without arum in the picture. it's a simple question.

arum could actually step aside just for this fight if that is what it takes.

u don't actually think he would do that, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
            u don't actually think he would do that, do you?
            no. i don't think floyd would answer the question.

Comment

Can you top blaming Arum!!!

nope, you can't top blaming Arum. He's the head of top rank, so you can't get any higher than that!

Therefore, you can't top blaming Arum.

Comment

no. i don't think floyd would answer the question.

did you see the bold?? it was about arum.... but your response answered the question.

Comment

Arum is boxing's cancer

Comment

Its a cycle..
                    The whole boxing world was waiting on Floyds answer and even ESPN brought up the fact that Top Rank was giving Floyd time to decide after Pac agreed to the test.

Days after the TR deadline Floyd and his team came out with a statement

"We were not aware of any negotiations being conducted, Floyd is taking a vacation and not thinking about boxing"

Comment

"if pac leaves arum, will floyd make the fight happen?"

that's what i want boxingscene.com to ask of floyd when they get in touch with him.

i just want to hear his answer and how he would go about making the fight happen without arum in the picture. it's a simple question.

arum could actually step aside just for this fight if that is what it takes.

And this would happen why?

Comment

Working...
                      X