Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you survive a plane crash? Is it possible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Fowler) View Post
    Lets ask Joshua Clottey

Young Joshua how would you survive a plane crash?

well luuk to mee in my eyeball,and I wil answer youre question.if you r frum Ghana lik I am,you alwuys cary lion skin wit you at all times no matur whut.

So lets say da plane is Hi-jacked by Antonio Margarita wit his girly wraps and he KO's the the co piloot and piloot, dis only works if im on da same plane oder wize you're screwed

you have to signal me ovur and i will hit margarita with my Ghana budy shot,we all know he cannot tek my ponches,then he will go down,since i cant drive a plane you must get the lion skin and jump frum the plane

if I am nut dere you must say you're prayers and do wat you can.in any oder situation jus go toward's the dark bux
    hahahaha!

Comment

Luck I suppose, if you been up in the air and are close to where your going, I could see a chance of surviving moreso than if you just took off with the plane full of fuel, and it wouldnt matter how lucky you are if you survived a crash into the ocean, the plane goes down eventually and you'll be stuck in the water for who knows how many days.

Comment

Anything is possible. Sometimes people survive and no one really knows why. I've heard of people being hit by trains and surviving.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
          Jump the second before impact.
          You wouldn't be able to manage opening the door while the plane is out of control and even if you did it wouldn't make a difference, you're still traveling at the same speed as the plane and will hit the ground and go splat.

There is no "how do you survive a plane crash" as if you can have a choice in the matter. You are at the complete mercy of the plane and gravity.

If the plane starts to go down, the only thing you can really do is imagine what will happen to your body on impact. Will the seat belt cut me in half? How many pieces will my body turn into in the next minute? How quickly will I die? Will it be instant? Or will I feel excruciating pain for a couple seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by Shinerbop View Post
            You wouldn't be able to manage opening the door while the plane is out of control and even if you did it wouldn't make a difference, you're still traveling at the same speed as the plane and will hit the ground and go splat.

There is no "how do you survive a plane crash" as if you can have a choice in the matter. You are at the complete mercy of the plane and gravity.

If the plane starts to go down, the only thing you can really do is imagine what will happen to your body on impact. Will the seat belt cut me in half? How many pieces will my body turn into in the next minute? How quickly will I die? Will it be instant? Or will I feel excruciating pain for a couple seconds?
            Would suck if someone got stuck between something and was burned alive in a plane crash...

Comment

Originally posted by (Fowler) View Post
              Lets ask Joshua Clottey

Young Joshua how would you survive a plane crash?

well luuk to mee in my eyeball,and I wil answer youre question.if you r frum Ghana lik I am,you alwuys cary lion skin wit you at all times no matur whut.

So lets say da plane is Hi-jacked by Antonio Margarita wit his girly wraps and he KO's the the co piloot and piloot, dis only works if im on da same plane oder wize you're screwed

you have to signal me ovur and i will hit margarita with my Ghana budy shot,we all know he cannot tek my ponches,then he will go down,since i cant drive a plane you must get the lion skin and jump frum the plane

if I am nut dere you must say you're prayers and do wat you can.in any oder situation jus go toward's the dark bux

LMFAO!!!! that was good

Comment

jump and spring out your umbrella.

Comment

If you are travelling at 500mph, a jump in the opposite direction would equate to maybe at the most 10mph. 500mph - 10mph = 490mph. Hitting solid ground at 490mph is no joke. Your family would be indentifying fingertips.

Comment

You better hope you crash in a Pillow factory.

Comment

Run from di plane
                      Run from di plane, mek wi run from di plane
                      Nuh mek yuh friend get buss, run from di plane
                      From yuh know yuh inna yuh own suit
                      Froch Froch show dem di parachute
                      Parachute, parachute
                      Everybody fi a do di parachute

Comment

Working...
                      X