• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my heavybag workout

Nice bagmanship..

Stay far from Broward.

Comment

that is not my boxing gym. im just hitting the bag at LA fitness after a workout. i used to live in ft. lauderdale (broward country)
      Last edited by Talon; 04-14-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Your going to get a lot of advice and so on, just join a boxing gym. Get a good trainer that knows what he's doing.

You are just a novice on the bag, it's ok. One thing I do with my fighters is I build them up from the ground up.

Learn from the feet up, not the other way around. Most people don't know this but the most important part of boxing is the foot work, not the hands. The hands come later.

You need to learn to move first.

Comment

T'is not bad.

I get it that noone is holding that sucker for you but a bit more speed in the punches wouldn't of hurt.

At times your feet are too close together.

After a jab you don't bring the hand back to the face, there are some repeated jabs there that leave you vulnerable.

And there is no bobbing and weaving, need more head and body movement.

Comment

LOL at the woman at the end... good vid

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
              that is not my boxing gym. im just hitting the bag at LA fitness after a workout. i used to live in ft. lauderdale (broward country)
              Wanna meat up?

We can eat boiled chicken fingers and stuff before we spar.

Comment

Damn you're slow

Comment

Speed and explosiveness.

Comment

whos that cute older chick at the end? o and you hit like a ***** going in slow motion

Comment

Working...
                    X