Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Want Golovkin Next, He Would Solidify My Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
    I have a feeling GGG - Lara is what we get this sept.
    im down. would be interesting to see how GGG does with a mover like lara. this match will tell us how GGG vs canelo will play out if the fight ever happens.

Comment

Why do people hate on this guy?

Comment

Make the damn fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Why do people hate on this guy?
          I like the guy, just a hard style to watch, casuals hate it. Also wasn't impressed with his chokejob in his one big chance that he was calling for for years. Wouldn't expect better, only worse, if he faced the much more threatening Ggg

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            im down. would be interesting to see how GGG does with a mover like lara. this match will tell us how GGG vs canelo will play out if the fight ever happens.
            How would GGG-Lara tell us how GGG-Canelo goes?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              I like the guy, just a hard style to watch, casuals hate it. Also wasn't impressed with his chokejob in his one big chance that he was calling for for years. Wouldn't expect better, only worse, if he faced the much more threatening Ggg
              I respect that response

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Seriously, the current Lara detractors in this forum who are making those type of excuses you mentioned and won't give GGG credit for beating Lara are the same people who are already calling GGG an ATG because he has Lemieux on his resume. You're like your own worst enemy. These mythical non-credit giving people don't otherwise exist other than in your head.
                no no no.

I think Lara is a good fighter and i want to see him fighting Golovkin, as i want all good fighters fighting GGG.
                But i don't want to see people talking awful about Golovkin if he beats all of them, Lara included.

Comment

Pussie g is pussie! Lara he is afraid of real threats. lil g and his pussie ass fans will say you don't have a name even though you fought on PPV vs Canelo. And you are 10 x better than ANYBODY pussie g has fought to date. They will say you are too small yet you fought at 160. Pussie g fans will say he is the most avoided yet you Lara need to earn a fight.

pussie g fans feel and know you are a tough task so they don't want you near their hero. They will talk about money but get mad at any other fighter that does that pussie g. They would talk about Haymon but that lie was crushed with bum ass Wade. they want to talk about weight but you said you would move to 160 like bum I get cutt if you look at me hard Rasodo.

These are pussie g fans! Everything I said was fact

Comment

Originally posted by woo9115 View Post
                    Lara needs to worry about rebounding from his bout with Vanes. He won but he never hurt him. GGG would steam roll over Lara...
                    Vanes has more of a motor than GGG. But you have to think that if Vanes can connect, and connect well, on lara then so will Golovkin.

Furthermore. If lara was unable to dissuade Vanes from coming forward for 12 rounds then what possible chance could Lara have from dissuading Golovkin coming forward.

After it was over by the sixth half the posters on here will act like this was all Golovkin's fault, conveniently forgetting that it was they who were saying GGG is running from Lara - just th eidea is hilarious.

Nah. Bring on Jacobs. At least Jacobs has some power when he connects. Bring on Saunders or Eubank jr.

Comment

Originally posted by woo9115 View Post
                      Lara needs to worry about rebounding from his bout with Vanes. He won but he never hurt him. GGG would steam roll over Lara...
                      Lets see the fight. And it will be at the 160 weight. Everybody claims nobody wants to fight lil g here Lara is again pulling his hoe card. Lets see if Loeffler jumps on this like he does everything else. Or will he stay quiet and let Lara pull his hoe card

Comment

Working...
                      X