Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say after gay rights and now tranny rights peodo rights are next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    How are ****sexuals and
    Pedos similar in any way ?
    Both are sexual/behavioral expressions of biological abnormalities that will eventually be treatable via gene therapy but are treated by our primitive media as cultures unto themselves. Also used as a battleground for hetero teenage-rebel atheists vs elderly Christians despite neither of those groups really having much of any stake in the issue.

Objectively though, there's more similarity between ****sexuals and incest. Both are unfairly associated with pedophilia and coercion even though consenting adult ****sexuality and consenting adult incest occur.

Both were made taboo historically due to health hazards -- the spread of disease via the unsanitary sexual practices of gay men and the reproductive dangers of long-term, uninterrupted intergenerational incest. Both of these hazards are greatly reduced by modern protection.

Polygamy is also another mid-transition taboo. It started with the media feigning "shock" about polygamist communities, followed by the mainstream mockery of "cuckolds", soon you will have shameless attention whores transitioning the shock/disgust into "understanding" followed, of course, by fake worship on social media.

Overnight anyone who mocks these things will be accused of; hating women, being a closet ****, being racist (that one's mandatory for anything on social media), etc.

Is scat the final frontier? Some ex-drug addict turned "socialite" will be celebrated as a hero and have a dramatically photographed 15 page magazine spread documenting their heroic coming out as being an impotent loser who lets people take dumps in his mouth & how much corn he prefers. ESPN will give them some award too.
    Last edited by ////; 05-20-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

being a tranny or a gay is a victimless crime. pedophiles rape children.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i left bscene so i didn't have to deal with this type of crap

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        being a tranny or a gay is a victimless crime. pedophiles rape children.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i left bscene so i didn't have to deal with this type of crap
        That's not true though. Pedophilia does not = rape.

There is no scientific transformation that occurs when you turn 16/18 that enhances your mate selection either. The age of consent is arbitrary and linked to archaic age requirements for military service, etc. Your brain isn't even structurally matured for years after that.

There are all topics of biological abnormality subjected to dimwitted sociological typologies where some are considered "cultures and orientations" and others are considered criminal acts.

All of the above are treatable medical disorders. We just live in a primitive time.

We will look back at guys sitting in women's restrooms wearing lipstick and plastic **** the same way we look at outdated medical equipment where they'd drill holes into your head to "aerate your brain".
        Last edited by ////; 05-20-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post
          That's not true though. Pedophilia does not = rape.

There is no scientific transformation that occurs when you turn 16/18 that enhances your mate selection. Your brain isn't even structurally matured for years after that.

There are all topics of biological abnormality subjected to dimwitted sociological typologies where some are considered "cultures and orientations" and others are considered criminal acts. In reality all of the above are treatable disorders.

i talk about rape and pedophilia and you start to talk about 16-18 year olds. sounds like a stinky red herring to me.

the "scientific transformation" takes place at puberty [ .] no 6 year old girl is consenting to sex.

Comment

A child can't consent to anything I think Polygamy rights is next though

Comment

Slippery slope.

This is how the filth of liberalism works.

First they take parts of this, then parts of that, then compromise on this, etc.

Before long you got Pedo rights, bestiality rights, cannibal rights and all other DISGUTING FILTH you can think under the sun.

Worse it is UTTER POISON for the minds of the younger/upcoming generation.

Russia has seen the writing on the wall that is why they put their foot down the throats of those clamoring for LGBT nonsense.

MORALS, FAITH, TRADITIONS.

Can you memorize those 3 words clueless cuck of a liberal?

Those 3 words are what preserves and enhances culture.

Comment

and anyway, if you want to act like a scientist on the bscen [and @ you if you do,] it sounds like you should [read "need to"] start with the wikipedia on the medical classification of pedophilia, and build from there.

"edophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13."

that's according to the APA

you know, scientific transformations doe

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Big dick stock is at a all time high today, but its going down soon. With Hitachi magic wands, f#cking machines, body modifications & VR technology its only a matter of time before everyone is anyone they wanna be so having a big dick or big ******* or a tight p#ssy will be a surgery, an attachment or a cheap motel VR suite away.

I don't know about that, but I'm not worrying about attachments or technology, I'm using old fashioned beef injection without worrying about modifications.

If I stick it in, they feel it MORE, that's all that matters. Pure physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Pedo **** does seem like a disease &/or disorder so maybe. I mean the rate of pedo's who've been pedo'd is supposedly high. Idk exact stats, but thats what I've heard.

Its like some vampire ****. Pedo Patient 1 gets diddled by Pedo Patient 0, then Pedo Patient 1 diddles 4 or 5 kids, who in turn become Pedo Patients themselves who go on to diddle others. How much hate can you have for the guy who got diddled by the guy who got diddled by the guy who got diddled by the first guy who diddled? Everyone is a victim except that first mfer. Its like you gotta go back to that first guy who diddled who never got diddled & stab him in the heart to make all the drone diddlers become un-diddlers. So yea I legit got some sympathy for Pedo's cuz that **** seems like some f#cked up **** you "caught" from some other Pedo as a child in many cases.
                    There is a study out by a doctor where he postulizes transgenderism is a mental disorder. Won't win any fans is this pu$$yfied country however. I'll try to find it for you guys.

Comment

His name is dr Paul r mchugh

Comment

Working...
                      X