• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Haney 'I'll beat Broner's ass'

Interesting

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Interesting
    It's not interesting really.

This is why fighters get hated before they have a chance. We don't need threads about a kid with 4 fights just because he opened his mouth. for ****s sake. Then these kids get upset when we use the phrase "hype job". Can't stand fans who don't have the patience to wait for real relevancy to happen.

Comment

Broner would **** this kid up

Comment

He doesn't believe that. Just following what Floyd Sr. said. Broner would destroy him

Comment

Broner doesn't want none of this

Comment

Devin Haney is no where near ready for a solid fighter like Broner. Kid has a lot of potential but he needs to work his way up to fights like that. Plus the dude has been weighing in at 130-133 for his fights - aka too small for Broner anyhow.

Comment

Bad form with this video. Haney dogging Broner, who love or hate him has made a mark on the sport Haney can only dream of at this point, & even Porter with the sparring "win". Really bored of guys claiming sparring victories. Haney should show respect to his peers who are considerate enough to get him some world class level sparring even if Floyd Sr is being Floyd Sr. He young doe.

Comment

Shakur stevenson whooped his ass in sparring lol. Broner would knock this dude out quick

Comment

this kid is nowwhere ready for anything coming his way kid is straight up green i am tlaking beyond green lol he looked soo sloppy saturday needs to shut his mouth really

Comment

who knows he might be able to beat broner everyone knows im a huge broner fan but we know broner gets a lil winded in the late rounds and this dude looks like he be catching his 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6thth wind on command

Comment

Working...
                    X