Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Dodge drivers make for the worst civilian drivers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    If only they were driving Hondas, this could have been avoided. VTEC all the way, baby
    Yeah, Japanese car owners can be pretty bad overall but there are so many of them that it doesn't really stand out as much. Plus they aren't driving performance cars so it's not an entitlement thing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      No, BMW drivers are the worst and most arrogant drivers on the road by far. Cadillac Escalade drivers are right up there too.
      BMW drivers are pretty bad, I must agree. Haven't had too many run-ins with Escalade drivers. A lot of the Escalades driven here in LA are driven by Chauffeurs who are generally decent drivers.

It's those older model GMC Yukons with chrome rims that are driven by imbeciles. In fact, most SUV's I've encountered with chrome rims are driven way too aggressively for such large vehicles.

Comment

Challenger and Charger drivers always get the most butthurt when you defeat them in street races, especially if you drive a Mustang.

Comment

A few years ago one of those mullet heads killed two people while test driving a Challenger at over 100mph. He ended up with a 5 year prison sentence.

Sources:
          http://jalopnik.com/5344385/man-kill...st-drive-crash
          http://www.wdrb.com/story/15740431/j...est-drive-case

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            A few years ago one of those mullet heads killed two people while test driving a Challenger at over 100mph. He ended up with a 5 year prison sentence.

Sources:
            http://jalopnik.com/5344385/man-kill...st-drive-crash
            http://www.wdrb.com/story/15740431/j...est-drive-case
            Real justice would be Lee getting hit by a Challenger..

Lots of punk idiots out there... Be careful brother..

We got rice divks in Japan doing similarly stupid crap...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Lots of punk idiots out there... Be careful brother..

We got rice divks in Japan doing similarly stupid crap...
              I am. Been doing it off and on since I was a kid. I'm just smart and careful about it.

I rarely even bother with ricers, as they are usually the most stupid when it comes to street racing (those ricer fly-bys are ridiculous) and I'm not going to risk my life, other people's lives, and my freedom to beat what usually are slow cars anyway.

Oddly enough, I LOVE racing Dodge guys. Most times they get pissed off when they lose. Only time I ever thought I'd get into a fight over a street race (with no money at stake, to boot) was with a Challenger driver. He was pissed off his brand new SRT8 couldn't beat an almost stock Mustang GT. It was a blast!

I've modded it alot more now, so it beats alot more Dodges than used to be able to beat.

Comment

I am. Been doing it off and on since I was a kid. I'm just smart and careful about it.

I rarely even bother with ricers, as they are usually the most stupid when it comes to street racing (those ricer fly-bys are ridiculous) and I'm not going to risk my life, other people's lives, and my freedom to beat what usually are slow cars anyway.

Oddly enough, I LOVE racing Dodge guys. Most times they get pissed off when they lose. Only time I ever thought I'd get into a fight over a street race (with no money at stake, to boot) was with a Challenger driver. He was pissed off his brand new SRT8 couldn't beat an almost stock Mustang GT. It was a blast!

I've modded it alot more now, so it beats alot more Dodges than used to be able to beat.

Glad you are keeping it safe... I almost got t-boned by two rice racers..
                Got a call from my buddy Steve p, delayed me enough to avoid getting ****ed up.

The two rice riders hit a van.. T bone style...

One car was barely able to drive away before the police showed up... The other driver pretty much died in my arms... I held his head with a towel, because my woman thought I could help.. The blood that rained from his head injuries was not too different from my tears...

My wife was proud... I was traumatized. It was past midnight..

When the police showed up... They said "sir, sir go home... You did enough..."

I was covered in blood.

It still hurts me today...

But worse crap happens daily right??? Equally meaningless deaths are a daily occurrence...

Any way... Hope all is well!!!

I love Ford's.. Always wanted a mustang bullet!!!

Comment

Glad you are keeping it safe... I almost got t-boned by two rice racers..
                  A few years ago a ricer here in Austin killed two women sitting at a bus stop waiting to go to work. Got probation. It was a disgrace.

I love Ford's.. Always wanted a mustang bullet!!!
                  I almost traded my 07 GT in for a Bullet (like an 08 or 09, I can't recall). It was a nice car, but since it was a limited edition model I wouldn't have modded it. That's why I chose to keep and continue modding the 07.

I'd kill for a 5.0, but my wife isn't going to go for that right now.

Comment

A few years ago a ricer here in Austin killed two women sitting at a bus stop waiting to go to work. Got probation. It was a disgrace.

I almost traded my 07 GT in for a Bullet (like an 08 or 09, I can't recall). It was a nice car, but since it was a limited edition model I wouldn't have modded it. That's why I chose to keep and continue modding the 07.

I'd kill for a 5.0, but my wife isn't going to go for that right now.
                    My buddy who had a 2001 bullit refused to sell it to me... He actually interviewed the guy who bought it from him...

I was pissed... Called him a ***, piece of crap... Etc for not selling it to me... I yelled at him...

He said bro... I love that car.... I love you too... But my car never saw rain... You would drive it into the ground... Like you do your women... You would wear it out....

I got it... I drive hard... Always...

Comment

Challenger and Charger drivers always get the most butthurt when you defeat them in street races, especially if you drive a Mustang.
                      Sweet Pea 50

Comment

Working...
                      X