No announcement yet.

Manny's Weight Gain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's Weight Gain

Sorry if this (or something along these lines) has been said but I'm watching Pacquiao-Morales 3 and the fight is at 130 and Manny weighs 144 on fight night. This was 2006, just over 8 years ago. He's still yet to weigh 147 at a weigh in and he doesn't rehydrate up so he has at most gained about 3 pounds. Where is this miraculous weight gain people talk about? Malinaggi thinks he gained like 20 pounds since 2008.

A-side meth and bullets bouncing off asses.

Comment

He is no bigger than he was 10 years ago, this is a grown man not a teenager. You can add un-necessary muscle mass but you don't continue to grow at his age.

Comment

He's been weighing 150-151 on fight night at WW. But Pacquiao was always a big fighter at those lower weights. Cutting down to have a weight advantage.

Comment

A-side meth and bullets bouncing off asses.

Comment

Where did Roger get that idea about Americans fighting Filipino soldiers who were impervious to bullets? It sounds like he was watching some movie cracked out and thought it was real life.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
              Sorry if this (or something along these lines) has been said but I'm watching Pacquiao-Morales 3 and the fight is at 130 and Manny weighs 144 on fight night. This was 2006, just over 8 years ago. He's still yet to weigh 147 at a weigh in and he doesn't rehydrate up so he has at most gained about 3 pounds. Where is this miraculous weight gain people talk about? Malinaggi thinks he gained like 20 pounds since 2008.
              Agreed. I think the term 'moving up' in weight gets confused with 'putting on' weight.

Comment

Working...
              X