No announcement yet.

Lara vs. Hopkins as a GGG opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

Why aren't you on my ignore list yet? I'll rectify that.
    So, as always, no rebuttal from you, just a bunch of ...

Typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Meh...agree to disagree. I'll check those vids out. Good discussion. Way to keep it boxing with no personal attacks.

Hard to find on this site.
      yeah... ********boxing was even worse that's why i switched over to here... its better but not by a whole lot.

anyways good discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
        angulo won two rounds, that is it, Lara made him quit for those two knock downs, do you remember the size of the ring or Laras ppl complaining about how slow the mat was? and the hydration verbal clause only for Lara, I want to see this fight and believe me when I say that Lara have enough pop to make ggg think twice about coming gun blazing, a good fight in my opinion...
        i have to re-watch the fight, will do it this weekend all i know is that Lara had a tough time.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Yep. I scored it 7-5 for Canelo, but there were a couple of rounds that could have gone to Lara. He's still no good though, but a guy in a zimmer frame is.
          ^Salty GGG hater!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            ^Salty GGG hater!
            You already know.

Comment

• Hopkins should be retired, that leaves Lara.

Comment

• poll added

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  angulo won two rounds, that is it, Lara made him quit for those two knock downs, do you remember the size of the ring or Laras ppl complaining about how slow the mat was? and the hydration verbal clause only for Lara, I want to see this fight and believe me when I say that Lara have enough pop to make ggg think twice about coming gun blazing, a good fight in my opinion...
                  ok so i saw the fight again and Angulo gave Lara hell. it was an extremely close fight. i didn't actively score the fight but it was pretty even because i did consider Angulos body work which was his game plan for the fight he ripped Lara to the body none stop and was successful.

after watching that fight again i am 100% convinced that Lara doesn't make it past 6 in this fight. GGG is a much more vicious body puncher and Lara if trapped for even a few seconds goes into high guard... he will get shredded to the body, if Angulo landed over 60 power punches to the body... can you imagine what GGG would do to that body.

anyways it was good fight i enjoyed it thoroughly.

Comment

Working...
                  X