Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[did you know]GGG and his bros used to scour the streets beating up unsupecting foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah yeah i used to karate shop dudes in 3rd grade... my fat cousin used to do sumo too.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      Yeah yeah i used to karate shop dudes in 3rd grade... my fat cousin used to do sumo too.
      i used to give purple nurples to the 6th graders

Comment

His fans know he was a classless thug, we know why they let him slide though.

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        a good looking woman beating up dudes is not abuse or assault!! i wouldnt mind taking a whipping from her anyday,she can put me in a armbar any day of the week
        And most likely these guys weren't even going all out. When you think of fighting a girl, I imagine you use like 10% of your fighting ability. Why would you go all out on a girl. They probably let her win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          His fans know he was a classless thug, we know why they let him slide though.

And most likely these guys weren't even going all out. When you think of fighting a girl, I imagine you use like 10% of your fighting ability. Why would you go all out on a girl. They probably let her win.
          100% truth.....

i remember in middle school P.E. this cute chick with thunder thighs was choking people out with her legs and i purposely said i could kick he ass to get her to challenge me,,needless to say i was being suffocated(on my own will) by those precious thighs of hers,it was pleasure

Comment

100% truth.....

i remember in middle school P.E. this cute chick with thunder thighs was choking people out with her legs and i purposely said i could kick he ass to get her to challenge me,,needless to say i was being suffocated(on my own will) by those precious thighs of hers,it was pleasure
            lLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Beercules Golovkin peep this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i thought GGG's brothers died in some war

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i thought GGG's brothers died in some war
                yup,click the link i posted,

the army or whatever basically said they died and gave no further infomation to the family about there deaths

Comment

100% truth.....

Hype job

Stax has been an OG since 7th grade

War Stax
                  Last edited by Beercules; 10-01-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Hype job

Stax has been an OG since 7th grade :lpl1:

War Stax
                    3rd,actually.

Comment

And people say he spent all his career fighting at one weight

Comment

Working...
                      X