No announcement yet.

So Brook is facing Frankie Gavin? LMFAO what a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Ok well at least 4 of those are not realistic.

JMM was their first choice and Hearn would make that fight easily if Marquez said he wanted to fight again but we don't know if he is going to.

Maidana is getting married this summer or something and weighs 300lbs at the moment. Not fighting until September I believe.

Thurman is probably the best option but Haymon is not sending him to Sheffield in July. He wants to build Thurman on NBC, whilst Hearn wants to build Brook in the UK. That fight has not reached its potential yet.

Bradley - don't know. He's getting $2million guarantees apparently to fight the likes of Jessie Vargas and Cornholio Bumdrage....how much is he going to want to travel to face Brook?

Alexander - LOL.....just got whitewashed by Khan. That would be a horrific PR disaster if he was Brook's big summer opponent.

Rios is kinda underwhelming I agree but he's a name, has HBO backing and is an exciting fighter that people want to watch. I would prefer Marquez but the others you listed are unrealistic.
    Bradley should be attempted to be made at least. Has Maidana ruled himself out?

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
      Bradley should be attempted to be made at least. Has Maidana ruled himself out?
      Last I heard from Maidana's manager is that he wasn't fighting until September. And the last picture I saw of him suggests he is well off fighting weight.

Bradley is in line to take an IBF eliminator so he could easily become Brook's mandatory and force the fight but I think we all know he's going to be in some Top Rank in house fight.

Comment

Last I heard from Maidana's manager is that he wasn't fighting until September. And the last picture I saw of him suggests he is well off fighting weight.

Bradley is in line to take an IBF eliminator so he could easily become Brook's mandatory and force the fight but I think we all know he's going to be in some Top Rank in house fight.
        Yeah alright a world title shot could change Maidanas mind, I did hear I think that hes not too bothered anymore though.

Thats too soft an excuse though, Bradley already fought Pacquio twice he wouldnt be next for Mayweather either Im sure he'd want a shot at Kell he was willing to fight him before. That fight wasnt mentioned at all by Hearn.

Comment

Frankie gavin is ****e dont deserve ****e

Comment

Sadam Ali?

Comment

Yeah alright a world title shot could change Maidanas mind, I did hear I think that hes not too bothered anymore though.

Thats too soft an excuse though, Bradley already fought Pacquio twice he wouldnt be next for Mayweather either Im sure he'd want a shot at Kell he was willing to fight him before. That fight wasnt mentioned at all by Hearn.
              Maidana is getting married or having a kid or something. There's some personal reason which I can't remember exactly off the top of my head. Ask the Argentine kid who posts here, he was the one who posted the pictures of him looking like Kim Jong Il.

I don't think the money is there to bring Bradley over personally. I am just guessing with Bradley. I don't really know what he wants to do but if he's getting $2m guaranteed for Jessie Vargas....then why would he travel to the UK to fight Brook?

Comment

Maidana is getting married or having a kid or something. There's some personal reason which I can't remember exactly off the top of my head. Ask the Argentine kid who posts here, he was the one who posted the pictures of him looking like Kim Jong Il.

I don't think the money is there to bring Bradley over personally. I am just guessing with Bradley. I don't really know what he wants to do but if he's getting $2m guaranteed for Jessie Vargas....then why would he travel to the UK to fight Brook?
                That gets him nowhere though,I also doubt that Hearn is keen for Brook to fight somebody dangerous like Bradley before Khan.

Comment

That gets him nowhere though,I also doubt that Hearn is keen for Brook to fight somebody dangerous like Bradley before Khan.
                  Maybe not. Bradley is a awkward style and a potentially ugly fight. He has no real fanbase in America either. Rios will make for an entertaining fight and has a good Mexican fanbase. It makes more sense for Hearn.

Comment

ok so as long as your coming off a win your a good fighter, doesnt matter if your fighting the best or not.

Cherry picking exists because of fans like you.

What the hell are you talking about? Alexander would be a cherrypick you spastic. He's coming off a 12 round blow-out to the guy Brook is trying to fight ON TOP OF losing badly to the guy Brook just beat last year. He has no name, no fans. TV is not interested in him. He doesn't have a nice style, can't punch, can't talk.... The list of why he's boring goes on and on.

What would be the point in fighting Alexander over Rios?

Comment

Working...
                    X