Rios Points
    10.34%
    Rios KO
    27.59%
    Porter Points
    37.93%
    Porter KO
    24.14%

I would have to go with Porter. Probably by KO. It doesnt take a brain surgeon to see Porter is a lot physically stronger than Rios, has a better resume, & a better chin.

I still would prefer to see Bradley/Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
      I would have to go with Porter. Probably by KO. It doesnt take a brain surgeon to see Porter is a lot physically stronger than Rios, has a better resume, & a better chin.

Not a chance that Porter KO's Rios. Porter isn't a puncher and he was buzzed by Kell.

Comment

i slightly favour porter as he can box abit better than rios but it would be an exciting fight thats for sure.

Comment

rios by KO. porter is tailor made for rios.

Comment

I am going with Rios on this one. The problem with Porter is that he is nothing more then a hype job. People just went crazy hyping this guy up, basically because he beat an old washed up Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post

i agree with about the resume and physical stregnth but how can you tell that porter has a better chin?

Comment

Porter by decision, easily.

They have a few similarities, but ultimately Porter is much faster, takes less punishment, he's bigger and stronger....Rios really doesn't have a lot to offer.

He beat up a shot Alvarado, no big deal.

Comment

Porter by comfortable decision. More skilled, huge athletic advantage.

Comment

I actually like Rios in this unmakeable fight.
                    Porter won't be able to hurt Rios with anything and rios will stay on his ass the whole time and be able to fight on the inside, even when porter is trying to use his strength advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X