Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Comrades, why is USA trying to interfere with Russia and Ukraine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Israel ok to go into Palastine?

Is it me or is the jew ok to do bad things?

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      I wasnt saying that its worse then Russia's but western media also push their own agenda.

The majority of people in the west think that everything that they hear in the news is only seen from that point of view and there is no other side to the story.
      In the West you have the freedom to choose what news you want to consume, in Russia you do not. To say the west brainwashes their citizens with propaganda is ridiculous, you are free to entertain whatever news you like, however, the same cannot be said for Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        In the West you have the freedom to choose what news you want to consume, in Russia you do not. To say the west brainwashes their citizens with propaganda is ridiculous, you are free to entertain whatever news you like, however, the same cannot be said for Russia.
        Yes there is more freedom of choice in the west, I will not deny that.

I have an example of 'brainwashing' for you, about 10 years ago when the iraq and afghanistan wars were on. Austrlian media used to always show crazy muslem clerics living in the western world praising 9/11 and extremist attacks on the west.

Believe it or not, a lot of people started to believe that every muslem in the world was some crazy terrorist.

Even now the media portrays Russia as the bad and evil people but we went into Iraq for no reason at all and at the end of the day we were made to believe that it was the right thing to do.

I can give so many examples of where western media portrays some countries and/or their leaders as evil people so we can just meddle in other people's business.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
          Why is Israel ok to go into Palastine?

Is it me or is the jew ok to do bad things?
          Because Israel is allied to the west so they get a free pass to do a lot of things in Palestine.

There is also very strong jewish lobby groups influencing many western governments.

Comment

I have never watched it but one could argue that nearly all news programs are propaganda.
            You would have an easier time arguing that news media outlets are in fact entertainment as opposed to purveyors of objective fact. The evidence against all news programmes being propaganda is that you can compare Fox News to MSNBC to Reuters to CNN and get differing political slants. It's difficult to call all news propaganda when none of them are conveying the same message.

However Russia Today is a bona fide propaganda channel controlled by the Kremlin and with no editorial freedom. It's also a peddler of nonsense on a scale that makes Stephen Colbert look like he isn't a satirist.

Because Israel is allied to the west so they get a free pass to do a lot of things in Palestine.

There is also very strong jewish lobby groups influencing many western governments.
            Yes, plus the history of Israel and Palestine from the Balfour Declaration to the British Mandate to the Holocaust to the UN partition to the Palestinian Exodus and the Arab-Israeli war... In fact a labyrinthine sequence of events stretching back beyond the birth of the Ottoman Empire that are all staggeringly easy to research but that requires a lot of reading so it's easier just to parrot anti-Semitic talking points you found on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              You would have an easier time arguing that news media outlets are in fact entertainment as opposed to purveyors of objective fact. The evidence against all news programmes being propaganda is that you can compare Fox News to MSNBC to Reuters to CNN and get differing political slants. It's difficult to call all news propaganda when none of them are conveying the same message.

However Russia Today is a bona fide propaganda channel controlled by the Kremlin and with no editorial freedom. It's also a peddler of nonsense on a scale that makes Stephen Colbert look like he isn't a satirist.
              Well media choices on tv are a lot less in aus but it isnt as bad as the russian media, I never said that it was.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Yes, plus the history of Israel and Palestine from the Balfour Declaration to the British Mandate to the Holocaust to the UN partition to the Palestinian Exodus and the Arab-Israeli war... In fact a labyrinthine sequence of events stretching back beyond the birth of the Ottoman Empire that are all staggeringly easy to research but that requires a lot of reading so it's easier just to parrot anti-Semitic talking points you found on the internet.
              So now you called my comments anti-semitic.

What did I say that wasnt true? Both comments are fact.

Comment

Well media choices on tv are a lot less in aus but it isnt as bad as the russian media, I never said that it was.

So now you called my comments anti-semitic.

What did I say that wasnt true? Both comments are fact.
                Squeel Piggy is Jewish. He is a believer so is very sensitive to anything that is negative about Judaism. Shalom Squeel.

Comment

I read an article a while back that even though Kiev officials are not openly asking for the US' help if it needed to go to war to stop more land grab from Russia, they believe that they expect US (military) help if a war breaks out.

I'm just wondering why the US should help Ukraine? Why isn't Ukraine's neighbors doing more? What about the EU and those countries militaries? The US has no business being the world police.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    I read an article a while back that even though Kiev officials are not openly asking for the US' help if it needed to go to war to stop more land grab from Russia, they believe that they expect US (military) help if a war breaks out.

I'm just wondering why the US should help Ukraine? Why isn't Ukraine's neighbors doing more? What about the EU and those countries militaries? The US has no business being the world police.
                    The US absolutely has business being the world police. If the US had an isolationist policy and allowed evil dictatorships like Russia to expand unchecked then before long Russia would become powerful enough to set its eyes on US. You kill cancer in the beginning and not when it hits stage 4.

As for why US should help Ukraine, because the two countries signed an agreement known as the Budapest Memorandum, which guaranteed Ukraines territorial sovereignty for giving up its nuclear arsenal. If US stands by and does nothing, then it will make it very difficult to persuade countries like Iran and N. Korea to dispose their nuclear arsenal, and might encourage other nations to develop their own weapons of mass destruction in the name of self defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X