Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people still defending Kovalev's racist comments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people still defending Kovalev's racist comments?

Why are Kovalev/GGG Fans, Hopkins/Ward haters still defending the racist comments Kovalev made? He said the N word and he's getting a pass? WTF is happening to boxing. He needs to know that that word isn't okay to use by ANYONE that isn't African American.

Are his "fans" getting exposed as racist by defending him this hard?

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    Why are Kovalev/GGG Fans, Hopkins/Ward haters still defending the racist comments Kovalev made? He said the N word and he's getting a pass? WTF is happening to boxing. He needs to know that that word isn't okay to use by ANYONE that isn't African American.

what did he say? I haven't heard of this

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      He used the n word. And he beats up black people for a living

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post

I am blacker then congo, the dude is russian he said negro in russian, in russia that is not racist= its not racist.

If the guy in plain english had said I hate ****ing ******s then yes he would be a racist.

BTW I have a small pecker

Comment

You're definitely LarryX. The only idiot to make threads about other threads.

Sheeeesh!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            I am blacker then congo, the dude is russian he said negro in russian, in russia that is not racist= its not racist.

If the guy in plain english had said I hate ****ing ******s then yes he would be a racist.

BTW I have a small pecker
            lmfaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              - Dark-skinned like a lot to talk about. For them it's part of the show. Hopkins such. Before the fight with Nathan Cleverly's father also promised that I "bury". Then we met, I had "pulled" and said that he was too much excess affords. He said, "Get real, we have no personal dislike to you, I do it to attract interest in the fight." I'm not an actor, not a talker, I'm a fighter, used to decide everything in the ring. They all talk a lot, and then firmly asleep
              then he says the N word in an interview

10:40

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Sheeeesh!

He's also the same guy who said AFTER the Broner/Maidana fight that Broner should have won on the cards.

bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

isnt he correct when he says that black fighters like to talk allot?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Sheeeesh!

He's also the same guy who said AFTER the Broner/Maidana fight that Broner should have won on the cards.

bwahahahahahahaha
                    I think he's the same guy who called Ruslan, Rustland... I mean, seriously? Lmao

LarryX aka Mr. Exceptable

Comment

Working...
                    X