No announcement yet.

Alriiigh......... Forum Infraction Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pea, any issues... Let me know.

I can hunt them down through their IP address.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      And Pea is part of the boxingscene mafia, his enemys "disappear". . .
      Not really.

But they understood that they weren't making threats against somebody that would sit back and take it.

Like I have said, I'm all for the lulz, ball busting, insults, and what have you. The interwebz.

Just don't take it to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        So it's like the more flamboyant cousin of the already gay red karma?
        I had major lols at this.

Comment

infraction points...?
          after reading everyones post's to help me understand what infraction points are I could now say i'm more confused now than before...Lol!
          Last edited by -jose-; 08-04-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

It's anarchey man, infraction here - infraction there - just go and throw some inractions anywhere. ............Rockin'

Comment

still butthurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                still butthurt?
                actually my bum is rather chafed, did you wipe your nose clean yet? ..................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  It's anarchey man, infraction here - infraction there - just go and throw some inractions anywhere. ............Rockin'
                  my bad, the word after 'some' up there was supposed to be interactions. I recieved another infraction, but it wasn't for many points. I'll work harder next time maybe. Giving this power to Prettyboy 32 is like giving a chimpanzee a loaded gun.....................Rockin'

Comment

no idea what that is

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      I have over 4.2 billion infraction points generously given to me by Prettybo32, the douchebag of all douchebags.

Anyway, who has more forum infraction points than me? Anybody? Forum Infraction Points, love them, collect them, get as many as you can!!!!!! I heard that you'll be able to trade them in for 1000x the amount in regular points in a month or two..............Rockin'
                      i have more than that, also from him. he is seriously the ultimate clown. as soon as he drops his turd i kindly ask a good mod (not bostonguy - she's mean) and they will remove them usually.

Comment

Working...
                      X