No announcement yet.

James Toney in the shape of his life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    LOL belly is still there. . . beeotch teeots (moobs aka man boobs) = still there. . . albeit they are slightly PERKER man boobs. . . he just has the gun show going on. . . and even his arms are a lot of bloated water/creatine weight. . . he is going to get outworked by lebedev.
    This is terrific shape for Toney, he never had a super cut body at the higher weight classes anyways.

Comment

Definitely has lost weight. But hasn't lost any years.

Rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Umm, I don't think you can pick fights off weigh ins or pictures but.. A healthy Toney stands a decent chance to upset a Lebedev right? I would think not many people have faced non fat Toney's level of skill or counterpunching..
        His weight is down, I mean clearly down I saw him in person he handed trophies out at our show and one of his amateurs fought on the card as well, he almost got his fighter DQd as Toney went off on the referee.

Anyhow if he can still pull the trigger he wins this fight, I thought Jones did very well until the last couple rounds

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Toney is going to expose Lebedev and break him down. An in shape Toney is a dangerous proposition for any fighter at cruiserweight. And though Lebedev is tough, he is a bit crude and telegraph's his punches. Toney will counter him all night to the head and body, mark my words.
          Lebedev may not be the most skilled and technical fighter but he's young, hungry and is always in decent shape. Toney can counter, shoulder roll and do all of his other tricks but Lededev will outwork him and get the decision. Toney hasn't looked good in years, I don't know how anyone could pick him to win this fight....

I'll willing to give 3-1 odds if you're interested...

As to the vid, Toney looks in decent shape but his biceps look enormous. Looks like he's been hitting the weights, hard....
          Last edited by BostonGuy; 10-03-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Toney looks to be in good shape compared to the last 2 years or so.

Toney is going to KO lebedev

Comment

James Toney hasn't been in the shape of his life for 15 years or so.

Comment

looks like roid using again to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  This was uploaded yesterday,from his Russia tour to hype up the Lebedev fight.
                  Although he kept the T shirt on, you can clearly see that he cut a lot of body fat (the big belly is gone) and added muscles, I'm excited for the fight now

Awesome roids again!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Toney is going to expose Lebedev and break him down. An in shape Toney is a dangerous proposition for any fighter at cruiserweight. And though Lebedev is tough, he is a bit crude and telegraph's his punches. Toney will counter him all night to the head and body, mark my words.
                    If he can still go, maybe. It's been a long time since Toney was world class against anyone and he's well past 40 now. It's been eight years since Jirov.

Comment

haha, war toney!!

Comment

Working...
                      X