No announcement yet.

The Ring are practically ignoring the Super 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring are practically ignoring the Super 6

All that's on their site is a bunch of **** about some randomly named mexicans.

Oh and Roy Jones.

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    All that's on their site is a bunch of **** about some randomly named mexicans.

Oh and Roy Jones.
    ******* the **** with Roy Jones is about the Super Middleweight division dumbass.

Comment

Well Wich of the super 6 are with GPBs?

The Ring Magazine is full of ****!!!!

Comment

WTF are you taling about, I just looked and found like ten things on the super six... Ringtv.com is one of my favorite sites.

Comment

On the Roy article it has links for "Frochs Chance"
          and "King Arthur" and something for Kessler after.

Comment

Ok so buried in an article about old grandpa jones are links to stories about the huge fights this weekend.

The super 6 should be plastered all over the home page, not hidden in an article about gramps

Comment

They had articles about the Super Six on monday, tuesday, and wednesday.

The article up there now is about the history of the 168 pound division.

Comment

for some reason there site is taking forever to load up on my pc, anyone else having problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  for some reason there site is taking forever to load up on my pc, anyone else having problems?
                  Mine wasn't slow.

Comment

this thread is an EPIC FAIL cuz the latest issue of RING MAGAZINE has a whole section on THE SUPER SIX...

Comment

Working...
                    X