Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is Nothing More Than A WATER DOWN Brandon Rios With Crazy Power!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You're a bumbling ******. Only thing posters are afraid of is that you'll post videos of you smearing dog crap all over your face and protective helmet the government requires you to wear.
    I'm actually afraid that I'll never see that because that could turn out to be one of the greatest videos of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Ah not you too War Canelo! C'mon man you're better than this
      blame boxing, this is the lowest boxing month I have seen in years had to keep my self entertained

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        I'm actually afraid that I'll never see that because that could turn out to be one of the greatest videos of all time.

Comment

Are you a child?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You're a bumbling ******. Only thing posters are afraid of is that you'll post videos of you smearing dog crap all over your face and protective helmet the government requires you to wear.
            I'm going soft on ggg right now, don't bring out the ggg fanboyism in me. Bruce Banner style

Comment

From what I've seen, about 5 or 6 fights, he doesn't care so much about defence anymore. He'll end up coming unstuck against a proper middleweight who can hit. Even Danny Jacobs, if he's able to hit GGG like Brook was able to...

Comment

So whys eryone scared of of GGG wanting 12 weeks camps?

Can't be scared of gggs power that much, middleweight fighters spar with heavyweight fighters sometimes. Brook spoared heavyweights.

Its no problem fighting power fighters if you don't think they can touch you. Its moire a case of how will you deal with my shots?

Sio stop making excuses! Rios, nelo all hit as hard as GGG. They just can't guarantee they will land. They can't close ring off.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 10-21-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                  GGG is Nothing More Than A WATER DOWN Brandon Rios With Crazy Power!

DISCUSS

Seems to have a good chin too. Peace Hermano!

Comment

Gggs opponents so scared they won't be able to avoid his punches. They also scared when they land on him he will come back for more

Comment

Working...
                    X