Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he sure as hell beat him in the 'most bull**** excuses ever heard' category.

My favourite is still in the post fight interview where he doesn't mention any shoulder, just like there was no shoulder injury mentioned during the fight to his corner, and his excuse to Max was 'His movement confused me and if he'd just stood still I could have punched him more and won"...that really seems to contradict his later statements, after he'd met with his PR media team behind closed doors, and then come out with 'oh my shoulder hurt so I couldnt punch him'.

So if he'd moved less you could have used your shoulder fine without injury and hit him lots, but after meeting with your special media team the excuse became that you couldn't have used your shoulder because you'd torn in half, then miraculously healed it by going for a swim in salt water...hallelujah, praise the lord!

Even funnier is that it was his right shoulder that got he talked about injuring, and yet that was the very arm he had the most success with in the second half of the fight and used even more than in the first half when he'd supposedly had a fight ending injury to it.

The hilarity just never stops!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Well, he sure as hell beat him in the 'most bull**** excuses ever heard' category.

My favourite is still in the post fight interview where he doesn't mention any shoulder, just like there was no shoulder injury mentioned during the fight to his corner, and his excuse to Max was 'His movement confused me and if he'd just stood still I could have punched him more and won"...that really seems to contradict his later statements, after he'd met with his PR media team behind closed doors, and then come out with 'oh my shoulder hurt so I couldnt punch him'.

So if he'd moved less you could have used your shoulder fine without injury and hit him lots, but after meeting with your special media team the excuse became that you couldn't have used your shoulder because you'd torn in half, then miraculously healed it by going for a swim in salt water...hallelujah, praise the lord!

Even funnier is that it was his right shoulder that got he talked about injuring, and yet that was the very arm he had the most success with in the second half of the fight and used even more than in the first half when he'd supposedly had a fight ending injury to it.

The hilarity just never stops!
      I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder in college....I couldn't even take off my helmet.

A torn rotator....give me a break...you can't do squat with one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Rios! Algieri! Vargas! That says it all!
        We can go on a loop and agree to disagree who truly won that night,,

but what we can truly agree on is that Floyd performance was highway robbery IN ALL ASPECTS OF WHAT NOT TO DO IN A SUPER FIGHT.

and to close..

NOTHING WAS CONCLUDED THAT NIGHT.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Comment

This controversy will never stop.

It will never stop..

since nothing was concluded that night..

the crazy thing is..if he knew he can beat Pac easily to clear up the air who truly won the first fight, for all the glory and dollar signs that comes with it. He surely would have signed that part 2 fight easily.. But the strange thing is.. he rather duck it out and hide in a bunker to save his sorry ass.

Shows when you con the world for a lucklaster fight, Floyd is smart to know he can't pull that lame stunt again for a 2nd con. Thus retirement is the best choice.

Good one Floyd!

# Manny-fastest boxer of all time Floyd-fastest runner of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Naah he was only winning since Vegas was in his pockets from the get go..

Give me some Floyd highlights with his fight with pacquiao, then I give you double the highlights of pacquiao.

Floyd might've won, but it will always go down as controversial. Which calls for a rematch to settle the beef.

The best thing that ever happened to boxing was the retirement of Floyd Maywheather Jr. He gave boxing a bad name. Controversial win and yet he stays retired. Says what truly happened that night was a farce from the truth. If you get a way with a fake win, don't press your luck for a 2nd one.

It would be stupid to do a con move twice.

Where's mannys bad shoulder gif or pic? Keep in mind, I don't care if you don't think he won, well over half everyone else does, the records say he does, the puck of Manny with zits all over his back from using a short Ester shows he wasn't clean either. I don't mind people pointing the finger at Floyd, but he won...fact, and I also don't care about the IV crap either. Why? Because it's over, and only rejects like yourself are the ones stuck in the past, posting the same **** over and over and over again. It really comes down to this...you're a sore loser and that's really all that needs to be said.

Comment

the fight was boring a fnck but may won it clearly. its not strange for a clear loser to swear he won or to make excuses as to why he didnt (use timmy/pac 2 as an example).

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                edited fight clips can make the biggest loser look like he had a chance.
                Naah.. all punches documented.

here's one, a 3minute round dissected to 14 minutes. Floyd won this round, but did he really..

Enjoy the truth

# truth hurts ain't it

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Where's mannys bad shoulder gif or pic? Keep in mind, I don't care if you don't think he won, well over half everyone else does, the records say he does, the puck of Manny with zits all over his back from using a short Ester shows he wasn't clean either. I don't mind people pointing the finger at Floyd, but he won...fact, and I also don't care about the IV crap either. Why? Because it's over, and only rejects like yourself are the ones stuck in the past, posting the same **** over and over and over again. It really comes down to this...you're a sore loser and that's really all that needs to be said.
                  bad shoulder or not.. evidence points to Pac connecting more bud..

to your kind that shoulder is a controversy? am I right? since you bring it out as if Pac not getting a tarodol shot is already a plus for floyd..

Then why don't you tell your hero IV loving boxer to step up and clean the mess up and fight him to clear the controversy who really is the best? You know, for all the money and glory that comes with it a sequel..

The thing is he rather hide. So yeah, that's one way of showing who realy is the coward around here..

and that's the bottomline!

Uncle Roger says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
                  http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Oh here's the guy who actually gave Floyd a boxing lesson.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-08-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder in college....I couldn't even take off my helmet.

A torn rotator....give me a break...you can't do squat with one of those.
                    Arum said he has had a torn rotator cuff for five years , I suppose some of idiots will believe it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Arum said he has had a torn rotator cuff for five years , I suppose some of idiots will believe it .
                      Yeah and usada saying they allowed pac a Tarodol shot since they knew Pac had a torn rotator cuff before the fight ever started ain't true to you Fl0mos, but Floyd's getting a TUE excemption by Nsac and permitted by Usada for taking 750ml of IVS is true and legit to your kind. The biasness is legendary to the sport of boxing. Only in Fl0mo land lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X