Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Coach: We're Ready For Deontay Wilder Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    Your at it again I see , lol .
    I must ask u this question : Have u EVER addressed any of the salient racism toward black fighters on here Gene ?
    No surprise that one race baiter shows up to defend another one. But you really should just move on because there is noting to see here. Because the only issues of race here are the ones that your friend is trying to create. With that said I will answer your question. Feel free to read through my past post. You will see that I have locked horns with forum members that spew hate no matter what color they happen to be. To include a ****phob or two as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      What in the he!! are you on about? Is your moniker Cutthroat? You going by more than one alias now? If not then just go play in your own yard.

And for the record, if you actually are that numb upstairs as to argue who has had the more challenging fights so far... you're delusional.
      not full career..povektin has been fightin longer...but sinces he's been the champ wilder and povetkin both have fought one top guy and the rest have been tune up...but w/e...im sure u couldnt tell me the top 15 of the hw division or their advisers but you think you know more than me...i can contact the wbc at any time and get info that matters..u wait for it buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        The white side, and you are not making it a race issue???
        as the black side im playing peace maker bc i see not white ppl accepting that povetkin asked for more time and not is lying saying that he is ready..im here asking for sensible ppl..is that to much to ask? and when did saying color bc racial? i didnt say you ppl or you crackers..i said the respectable color of our skin..if u cannot be sensible you are part of the problem..
        answer this do u agree that povektin is flip flopping in the in the media?

Comment

He lost to Francesco Pianeta enough said on that. And Povetkin did not defend a belt against Wach and that is also enough said.
          and pianeta only lost klit and ruslan cha....those are 2 top hw...pianeta would be more accomplished than wach imo...wach best win is jason gavern...duhap beat charr..

i dont respect either opponent for either men..but wilder and povetkin ahve both only fought one good guy since wilder's championship fight night..
          and your right..widler is the champ and povetkin is not..glad you see that..he has voluntaries and povetkin has money behind him so bad opponent stuff is not excuse due to a belt..the both took the easy route...

like i said answer me this ...did povetkin tell the wbc he would not be ready in jan? didnt he make that official? if that is the case why is he lying to the media now and getting a pass for it?

Comment

No surprise that one race baiter shows up to defend another one. But you really should just move on because there is noting to see here. Because the only issues of race here are the ones that your friend is trying to create. With that said I will answer your question. Feel free to read through my past post. You will see that I have locked horns with forum members that spew hate no matter what color they happen to be. To include a ****phob or two as well.
            Fair enough , I certainly will and will get back with u with the findings , lol . In the meantime I have a few names of some of the most salient racist on here that constantly do nothing but troll the threads of every black fighter suggesting their cowards who are all simply running from one euro fighter or another. please check out their previous threads , as I'm sure you'll find it consistant with my observations . Since your the "neutral" racism watchdog , and claim to be so utterly disgusted with racism on here , I trust you'll deal with theses clowns handedly !

LouChipher, MDpopescu, I'm a fun haver , Jc8804, Red Cyclone , JQside and last but definitely not least , the infamous Jubei .

There r sooooo many more , but I don't wanna overwhelm your work load .

As far as u suggesting that Tiliheels is trying to "Create" race issues ???? I hope your smart enough to understand the word "create" and the word "identify" are not and will never be coterminous .

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Come on Deontay.

Stop running and fight Povetkin!
              Povetkin said he wasn't ready.

Hopefully he is ready soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Povetkin said he wasn't ready.

Hopefully he is ready soon.
                You can be banned for posting false information.

Read this article, and then admit you lied.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  You can be banned for posting false information.

Read this article, and then admit you lied.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-wilde...ed-1-16--97734

"A representative for Povetkin came over to the WBC's ongoing convention in China and told the assembly today that Povetkin will not be ready..."

Read the article and admit you lied.

You should be banned for posting false information.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-wilde...ed-1-16--97734

"A representative for Povetkin came over to the WBC's ongoing convention in China and told the assembly today that Povetkin will not be ready..."

Read the article and admit you lied.

You should be banned for posting false information.
                    What was the representative's name? Who was it?

Do you trust the We Be Crooks?

Read this article. Proves you are a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      What was the representative's name? Who was it?

Do you trust the We Be Crooks?

Read this article. Proves you are a liar.
                      There would have been a purse bid by now if Povetkin's team hadn't asked for an extension.

Povetkin needs to stop stalling. Does he even want this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X