Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Poop Strikes Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Racist Poop Strikes Again!

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...-s-poop-111815

Students at Vanderbilt College's Black Cultural Center found a bag of dog poop near their building. Naturally it was ASSumed to be a racist attack, so the protests and hunger strikes began. During the scope of the campus police investigation, it was founnd to be left there by a blind girl. She had picked up after her seeing eye dog and could not find a trash can, presumably because she is racist, but she claims it was because she is blind. Here is an excerpt of her Facebook response to the racist allegations:

"I would like to inform everyone on this campus that no racial threat occurred. I am a blind student on this campus with a guide dog. I was meeting with a group last night to go over our debate for one of my sociology classes. My dog did her business outside on the grass and I picked it up and put it in a bag like always...I did not want to bring the feces inside and make the building smell, so I left it outside by the door...Everyone is going to point me out now as the blind girl who left her dog feces by the black cultural center. I am sorry that I do not know where all the trash cans are on main campus...The Vanderbilt police were obviously able to look at cameras and figure out that it was Marley and I becasue I got a call asking if I left her feces outside of the door."

Notice how she claims her dog's name is Marley, to play on our sympathies from the movie?

Probably the dog is racist as hell.

Comment

What a blind racist ****.

She couldn't see anything, but I'm sure she heard some rap music coming out of that building and left poop there on purpose.

She even had a guide dog to help her, that's total white privilege right there.

Comment

I bet her blind girl super senses picked up on the faint scent of fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda. Leading to her committing this reckless hate crime, which would be recognized as an act of terror if she was a Muslim!

Comment

Racist poop. How do people even have the nerve and entitlement to immediately claim racism.

Comment

This can't be real life??

Comment

They need a safe space.
              **** Liberals today.
              **** everybody. So many types of people I would run a genocide on.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                This can't be real life??
                It shouldn't be, but unfortunately it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post

Students at Vanderbilt College's Black Cultural Center found a bag of dog poop near their building. Naturally it was ASSumed to be a racist attack, so the protests and hunger strikes began. During the scope of the campus police investigation, it was founnd to be left there by a blind girl. She had picked up after her seeing eye dog and could not find a trash can, presumably because she is racist, but she claims it was because she is blind. Here is an excerpt of her Facebook response to the racist allegations:

"I would like to inform everyone on this campus that no racial threat occurred. I am a blind student on this campus with a guide dog. I was meeting with a group last night to go over our debate for one of my sociology classes. My dog did her business outside on the grass and I picked it up and put it in a bag like always...I did not want to bring the feces inside and make the building smell, so I left it outside by the door...Everyone is going to point me out now as the blind girl who left her dog feces by the black cultural center. I am sorry that I do not know where all the trash cans are on main campus...The Vanderbilt police were obviously able to look at cameras and figure out that it was Marley and I becasue I got a call asking if I left her feces outside of the door."

Notice how she claims her dog's name is Marley, to play on our sympathies from the movie?
                  This can't be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post

For a second there, I thought a 2nd bag of feces got dropped in front of the cultural center, lol. I remember you posting about this topic yesterday. Did someone delete it?

Comment

Working...
                    X