Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW ISIS VIDEO] Message from Brit Journalist John Cantlie (Lend Me Your Ears)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] [NEW ISIS VIDEO] Message from Brit Journalist John Cantlie (Lend Me Your Ears)

Notice how he says that over the next few programs he's gonna show the truth of this war....

ISIS changed tactics big time here..good thing there wasn't any beheading this time around.

Comment

crazy tactics. i wonder if once they are done with the message they are trying to get it out through this guy he get beheaded.

Comment

There was another video that was an actual trailer to a movie ISIL was producing. They have money, this isn't some shotty production and it seems they are attempting to combat propaganda with propaganda.

As harsh as it sounds, the Americans and British are doing the right thing by not negotiating with them. If they were to do that, it would only lead to more kidnappings and a win for ISIL's propaganda.

I can't even imagine what that dude is thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          crazy tactics. i wonder if once they are done with the message they are trying to get it out through this guy he get beheaded.
          Of course he will be killed, the government won't negotiate with terrorist.

Comment

So the the guys beheading people, raping non Muslims, banning education, are the good guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              There was another video that was an actual trailer to a movie ISIL was producing. They have money, this isn't some shotty production and it seems they are attempting to combat propaganda with propaganda.

As harsh as it sounds, the Americans and British are doing the right thing by not negotiating with them. If they were to do that, it would only lead to more kidnappings and a win for ISIL's propaganda.

I can't even imagine what that dude is thinking....
              i know ... waiting around for someone to pop up behind him and start the process every time he delivers a salient point into the camera ... christ, man.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                i know ... waiting around for someone to pop up behind him and start the process every time he delivers a salient point into the camera ... christ, man.
                I know it's easier said than done, and I'm not bad ass but if I was captured, I think I would act the same.

My thing is, if I'm a journalist, I would fight when they tried to capture me. I mean, better to be shot and killed in the street, than beheaded on video.

Kind of like they teach women that if someone is going to abduct you, fight. Because chances are if you get in that car, you are most likely dead.

I know, I know easier said than done but man.....

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  So the the guys beheading people, raping non Muslims, banning education, are the good guys?
                  Of course because they have the right God in their eyes.

People hate on Jews, but you never hear Jews propagate their religion....ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I know it's easier said than done, and I'm not bad ass but if I was captured, I think I would act the same.

My thing is, if I'm a journalist, I would fight when they tried to capture me. I mean, better to be shot and killed in the street, than beheaded on video.

Kind of like they teach women that if someone is going to abduct you, fight. Because chances are if you get in that car, you are most likely dead.

I know, I know easier said than done but man.....
                    i know, i've seen too many beheading vids to know that the better alternative is to catch hot steel than have my head kicked around on a field.

Comment

Working...
                    X