Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you have done in this situation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    so instead of going head up with him u wanna puss out and get him when he's not watching?? what kinda biiatch move is that, come see me head up or dont at all!! and it was over a crack whore so give this a rest!!
    I don't need to honor a guy who's beating up on a girl.

And real life is not a game. I'm not going to put myself in danger, I'm going to disable the guy as fast as I can without getting hurt, and getting out of there before the police come.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      And real life is not a game. I'm not going to put myself in danger, I'm going to disable the guy as fast as I can without getting hurt, and getting out of there before the police come.
      to let him know what he's doing is wrong??? u cant teach a lesson without actually giving any teaching. this is what i find funny when i see post like this lol.. like hell yea i'll run over there and sock that fool from behind then i'll leave haha.. ur putting urself in danger already when u made the choice to go help.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        to let him know what he's doing is wrong??? u cant teach a lesson without actually giving any teaching. this is what i find funny when i see post like this lol.. like hell yea i'll run over there and sock that fool from behind then i'll leave haha.. ur putting urself in danger already when u made the choice to go help.
        Ok look man, I generally make good decisions so I would probably never even get into a situation like this. I was just humoring the thread.

But if for some reason some guy was beating up on a girl and nobody else was helping, then I see that as a justifiable reason to knock somebody out.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-07-2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Ok look man, I generally make good decisions so I would probably never even get into a situation like this. I was just humoring the thread.

But if for some reason some guy was beating up on a girl and nobody else was helping, then I see that as a justifiable reason to knock somebody out.
          lol im just phucking with u..

Comment

Well generally I wouldn't involve myself in other people's conflicts because I'm not a dumbass.

But if I saw a drunk excessively beating up on a girl and nobody else was helping, I wouldn't say anything. I would try to run up on him without him noticing, bang him on the back of the head and beat him until he was unconcious if I didn't KO him with the first shot. If the girl is hot, try to get her number or ask if she wants to hang out with me, and then get the **** out of there before the police come.
            and you call me a dumbass?

you need to seek professional help, pare.

Comment

obviously not fast enough since you got caught and you post your mugshots here thinking youll get "respect" among posters cuz of your criminal record lol.

try harder.

and why the fck do you reply on my threads when you got me on ignore?
              Last edited by KING MEAT; 01-07-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X