Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-Year-Old Boy Allegedly Shoots And Kills His Grandmother After Playing Violent Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta admit I've had some strange moments out in public after a GTA marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
      FWIW I have a 7 year old nephew. Just from him being around me all the time.....I just can't see a kid that young knowing the severity of getting a hold of a loaded gun and actually using it.

IMO this is 100% of the adults in that house.
      Part of the particular danger of guns is that the act of firing one and the result are sort of detached. Stabbing someone is something we can grasp the results of viscerally. People are seldom stabbed once because the pschyology of stabbing someone and the psychology of shooting someone are vastly different.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The only thing that can stop a bad 8-year old with a gun is a good 8-year old with a gun.

My five-year old was playing ninja turtles (1989 arcade game) on my Xbox. She then failed to kill anyone with any Bo staffs, Sai, swords or nunchucks. Because I don't have that shit lying around the house.
        Exactly, the clear answer to this is to arm all 8 year olds.

Comment

You're reaching. ^^^^^

Anyway the kid should not have had access to the gun or the game. Bad parenting all around.

Comment

He should of stuck to Vice City for the feel good factor.

Comment

Well it is clear that not everyone is perfect in AMERICA. People will leave guns around, people will be crazy and go around killing people because owning a gun is as easy as going to walmart and buying toilet roll to wipe some fat ass .

The problem is the 10 commandments or some ****ty rule, oh I mean amendments.

I would imagine it is a lot more likely to survive a knife attack from an 8 year old who has about enough power as Paulie Mallignaggi.

Comment

When I was a little kid I remember once my cousin lost it went outside with the dog started throwing rocks at birds

he ended up killing 6 birds

he was crazy, he said every time he missed a bird the dog would laugh at him

He was never the same

Fcuking Duck Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                  You're reaching. ^^^^^

Anyway the kid should not have had access to the gun or the game. Bad parenting all around.
                  What do you mean, you guys want to arm teachers right? So why not go directly to the source.

We should arm all students in school. Like Piggy said, the only way to stop an 8 year old with a gun is another better trained 8 year old with a bigger gun!!!!

America, Fuk Yea!!!!

Comment

Pro gun people will understand when their children get killed by a crazed mofo. They think Oh but I am armed now, I am protected but what about your damn kids in school? What if they just walked by and shot you? You aint got a second to take out your gun and return fire because you're on the floor ****ing dead.

Oh wait, but we need to arm ourselves for when **** HITS THE FAN or a zombie invasion. Let's make a video on Youtube and show the good people of the World this is how we roll for that event!

Comment

This thread reminds me of that compulsary warning, "keep this thing away from the reach of the children".

Comment

Working...
                      X