Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora: I want Price To Win So We Can Agree Our Showdown

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ice-fight.html

A good domestic showdown if it happens.

DERECK CHISORA has urged David Price to win his heavyweight rematch with Tony Thompson — so they can agree a domestic showdown for the summer.

Price rejected a fight with Chisora in order to avenge a second-round knockout by Thompson.

The pair are scheduled to meet again in Liverpool on July 6.

Chisora, who meets Argentinian Hector Alfredo at Wembley Arena on Saturday, said: “David has some unfinished business with Thompson.

“David should train hard and do this schmuck quickly. I expect him to win the rematch.

Kinda would like Chisora to win against a better HW first, but it's not a bad fight, especially if Del Boy comes in shape and motivated, which for a fight of this magnitude, he should. Looks like Fury is looking at the Arreola-Stiverne winner if he gets past Cunningham, so this would be good for both guys.

Comment

I wish Chisora was better than he is.....he's the kind of personality the heavyweight division needs.

Comment

Del boy easily KO's the big stiff plumber

Comment

It's a fight I can see happening and another loss on Chisora's record, you cannot fault his willingness to fight the best.

Hopefully it happens after the Thompson fight, Price needs a wake-up call regarding a fighter with a style like Chisora's, Skelton just walked inside when the first bell rung in their fight.

Chisora doesn't really have that much pop either so I can see Maloney not being too reluctant to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            It's a fight I can see happening and another loss on Chisora's record, you cannot fault his willingness to fight the best.

Hopefully it happens after the Thompson fight, Price needs a wake-up call regarding a fighter with a style like Chisora's, Skelton just walked inside when the first bell rung in their fight.

Chisora doesn't really have that much pop either so I can see Maloney not being too reluctant to make it.
            still living the dream eh Mize?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              still living the dream eh Mize?
              I think it's more a case of you...

Comment

Price aint getting past TT unless he is paid to take a dive

Although I think the size difference between Delboy and Price will make all the difference to Price advantage

Comment

want this fight.

Comment

I would really like to see this fight.

Price is always going to have that question mark on his chin now and honestly I think it's always going to be a problem for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X