No announcement yet.

With a win against Clottey, Pacquiao overtakes SRR in the ATG list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With a win against Clottey, Pacquiao overtakes SRR in the ATG list

Looking forward to PAC-CLOTTEY actions-packed bout this MArch. Gonna be another breakthrough for PAC

no way. i wont agree with this.

Comment

As much as I'm a Pac fan, I won't agree to this. None of the current boxers can compare to the legends IMO. Everything was on another level back then.

Comment

How ca.......You can't rea.........forget it, it'd be easer to just call you a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          How ca.......You can't rea.........forget it, it'd be easer to just call you a ****ing idiot.
          Well, I think currently SRR=ALI=PAC so that win will be the "un-equalizer"

Comment

What does a win over Clottey prove that a win over Cotto did not?
            This fight does nothing for Pac's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Comment

hahaha man you really are funny

Comment

Puff puff pass dog. Quit being greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
                    As much as I'm a Pac fan, I won't agree to this. None of the current boxers can compare to the legends IMO. Everything was on another level back then.
                    I think the theory of new fighter can't be compare to old fighter is over looked. Old fighters have a lot of fights on their record because they fight a lot of bums. If you put a lot of bums in there with today great they will have over 100 wins also. Great fighter from today eara can fight every two week if they fight bums also. Just because fighter are from this eara doesn't mean they can't be the goat. I think Pacquiao has already surpass Loenard in term of accomplishment. It's kind of bogus to say that Pac is greater than Leonard but at the same time it's bogus to say that Leonard is greather than Pacquiao also.
                    Last edited by ModernTalking; 01-31-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X