Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO robbery in UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rua should be champion, his best chance was when lyoto didnt know what kind of fighter or fightplan he would be facing.

now lyoto is gonna be far more prepared to make it a genuine defence, when really he should be fighting to get back in contention.

who knows how much better rua would be after 1-2 defences, then a rematch.

im disgusted still

Comment

The only rounds that shogun won convincingly were rounds 4 and 5. Lyota won round 3. Rounds 1 and 2 were a toss up depending on what the judges were looking at. Shogun did more damage over the course of the fight but fights are scored by rounds. It’s a part of all combative sports.

Comment

Probably the worst decision I've seen in UFC. Shogun clearly won the fight. It takes an amazing level of generosity to give Machida two rounds, to give him three is criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by ejenki View Post
          The only rounds that shogun won convincingly were rounds 4 and 5. Lyota won round 3. Rounds 1 and 2 were a toss up depending on what the judges were looking at. Shogun did more damage over the course of the fight but fights are scored by rounds. It’s a part of all combative sports.
          I gave Machida (Barely) round 1, the second also but a little more comfortable than the first but from the third in Shogun. How can you give Machida the third round, the effects of the first two rounds were clearly on display, Machida's body language was one of a tired and clearly wounded fighter........3-2 Shogun, **** the rematch, this should be overturned as the Beebe fight a couple of weeks ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
            I gave Machida (Barely) round 1, the second also but a little more comfortable than the first but from the third in Shogun. How can you give Machida the third round, the effects of the first two rounds were clearly on display, Machida's body language was one of a tired and clearly wounded fighter........3-2 Shogun, **** the rematch, this should be overturned as the Beebe fight a couple of weeks ago....
            Beebe/Easton is under investigation.

No one overturned anything.

Comment

to those who don't know this fact, "there is always a slight advantage to the champion" in the final scorecards, be it mma or boxing, and to truly win, you have to beat the champion in a very convincing, overwhelming if you may manner. a knockout or a black and blue beating would qualify.

that is the way the world of fights go even if this isnt the way you think,
              you just have to accept it because it happens; (happened time and time again).

it has always been this way, which is why after a very close fight, the belt always goes back to the champion.

the way i saw the fight, machida prepared a 1-2 backward stepping defense against shoguns 1-2 and occasionally 3 step forward attack which accounted for the leg hits, not even mentioning the factor of leg length and fighting style stance of rua.

Comment

Originally posted by Warbeast View Post
                to those who don't know this fact, "there is always a slight advantage to the champion" in the final scorecards, be it mma or boxing, and to truly win, you have to beat the champion in a very convincing, overwhelming if you may manner. a knockout or a black and blue beating would qualify.

that is the way the world of fights go even if this isnt the way you think,
                you just have to accept it because it happens; (happened time and time again).

it has always been this way, which is why after a very close fight, the belt always goes back to the champion.

the way i saw the fight, machida prepared a 1-2 backward stepping defense against shoguns 1-2 and occasionally 3 step forward attack which accounted for the leg hits, not even mentioning the factor of leg length and fighting style stance of rua.
                That's bollocks. Firstly, the fight wasn't very close and secondly both fighters start on the same terms.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  lmfao Holy ****, was it THAT bad?
                  no... i think this was a clear case of a great fighter being made to look less great, but not getting beaten.... the expectations that ppl have for lyoto are so high, if he is in a close fight, hes already lost.... its the same as the mayweather/castillo fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
                    no... i think this was a clear case of a great fighter being made to look less great, but not getting beaten.... the expectations that ppl have for lyoto are so high, if he is in a close fight, hes already lost.... its the same as the mayweather/castillo fight.....
                    Dude... What were you watching?

He was beaten up. He was limping and struggling to keep his hands up in the 4th and 5th. It was all Shogun.

Comment

to me it was close, i give it to shogun.
                      But lyoto is the champion...so....oh well....shogun should be an angry man right now

Comment

Working...
                      X