No announcement yet.

Best combo of punches, all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imira
    Foreman vs Lyle. Foreman landed 27 uncontested blows (yes, I counted) to Lyle's FACE!
    Some of Michael Dokes early fights as a contender.He has unbelievable hand speed.

Comment

alot of ali and louis fights. ali-williams, ali-folley, ali-london, ali-moore (or clay-moore), ali-foreman. louis-schmeling II, louis-buddy baer I and II, louis-walcott II, louis-simon II, louis-retzlaff.

Comment

Foreman-Frazier i was impressed at foremans speed

Marciano's finishing Combo, Body shots, windmill uppercut,right straight or his signature over the hand colalr bone shot
        ________
        Club Royal Condos Wong Amat
        Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 07:05 AM.

Comment

I really liked Roy Jones vs Panzienza.

Comment

tyson finishing off pinklon thomas with like a 8 hit combo

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUZ
              1.I Nominate Sugar Ray Robinson's KO combo against Graziano.
              2.Ali taking out Williams.
              3.Leonard taking out Davey Green.
              4.Holmes taking out Leon Spinks.
              5.Joe Louis taking out Max Schmelling.
              6.Sugar Ray tko'ng Jake and Randy Turpin.
              7.Pacquiao taking out MAB.
              You read my mind. Robinson's KO over Graziano was pure unreal. He placed Graziano's hands where he wanted them, blinded him with speed and delivered the single greatest right hand of all time (yes even better than Hearns on Duran). This KO is a must see.

Comment

I don't know about punch combinations. But i love when Rocky Marciano almost killed Jersey Joe Walcott with his 13th round knockout. It was crazy his skin was coming off his face great stuff.

Comment

The greatest KO combo of Louis's career was easily his KO on Billy Conn (1st fight). Six dynamite, perfectly-placed, patient punches that gave Conn a delayed reaction for about 2 seconds and then slammed him into the mat. Louis's KO of Conn in their second fight was unbelievable, for he nailed hm with a perfect right uppercut-left hook dual-package OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE.

But the most beautiful combo I've ever seen was the third knockdown of Cleveland Williams in his fight with Ali. 5, perfect punches to the head that had stunning power for Ali and made his arms look like machine guns (which of course, they were).

Although not technically a KO combo, I've always been a sucker for Dempsey's first knockdown combo on Willard. 4 demolishing, alternating hooks, the first 3 to the body, the last hard left hook to the jaw, which broke it's target. The combo just explodes from some unearthly place and steamrollers right through Willard.

Hagler's bullet-like shots on Hamani while he was just laying on the ropes are painful to watch. They hit with the force of 300 mph tanks, have lightning-like speed, and those rights especially take their toll. They shoot Hamani through the ropes like he's a ****ing 20 pounder.
                  Last edited by Skydog; 02-18-2006, 12:27 AM.

Comment

arturo gatti KOing joey gamache and joe louis KOing billy conn 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma
                      Ali vs. London and Ali vs. Foreman.
                      i like the one in ivansmamma's av

Comment

Working...
                      X