No announcement yet.

]Kung Fu is the most overrated martial arts of all time. Krav Maga is #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ]Kung Fu is the most overrated martial arts of all time. Krav Maga is #1

I'm currently watching Shaolin in Netflix.
    Growing up watching these Chinese Kung Fu movies with Shaolin Monks flying, breaking rocks with their heads and their silly different stance like monkey, snake, lion and drunken stance, you would think kung fu is the boss of all martial arts.

In reality kung fu is probably the least martial arts for defense. You don't a see kung fu master dominating UFC.

Krav Maga is the no.1 martial arts of all time.

Hong Kong movies, doe...

Go in China and challenge a Shaolin monk -- you'll see yourself.

Comment

Hong Kong movies, doe...

Go in China and challenge a Shaolin monk -- you'll see yourself.

Comment

fuk this guy.

fuk this guys opinions, too.

krav maga > boxing? yeah, ok.

Comment

Wanking is the number one martial art.

A furious masturbator has epic hand speed

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            fuk this guy.

fuk this guys opinions, too.

krav maga > boxing? yeah, ok.
            You're an idiot if you think boxing is better self defense than Krav Maga. Krav Maga has boxing too, while boxing is only boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              You're an idiot if you think boxing is better self defense than Krav Maga. Krav Maga has boxing too, while boxing is only boxing.
              Krav Maga is not better than ninjas.

Ninjas will rape krav magists then dissappear into thin air

Comment

the best martial art is wing tsun/chun...I did boxing for 9 or 10 years and yes it's very effective but it doesn't come close to wing tsun...the system I train in is the leung ting wing tsun system and they train for real life self defense, but I must also say that it differs from other martial arts so it's not for everybody. Shaolin kung fu is rubbish it has nothing to do with real fighting, it's good for movies but that's about it. Krav maga is an Israeli system and it's way over rated 80% of their sh** is taken from wing chun kung fu and few other arts, and btw when did you see an Israeli fight? They either shoot you or bomb you from the sky.

Comment

Krav maga is so overrated. Some of their handgun defenses are beyond ridiculous.

I'll take boxing mixed with a little bit of wrestling over Krav maga any day.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    I'm currently watching Shaolin in Netflix.
                    Growing up watching these Chinese Kung Fu movies with Shaolin Monks flying, breaking rocks with their heads and their silly different stance like monkey, snake, lion and drunken stance, you would think kung fu is the boss of all martial arts.

In reality kung fu is probably the least martial arts for defense. You don't a see kung fu master dominating UFC.

Krav Maga is the no.1 martial arts of all time.
                    Boxing is the #1 martial art.

Red K.

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    the best martial art is wing tsun/chun...I did boxing for 9 or 10 years and yes it's very effective but it doesn't come close to wing tsun...the system I train in is the leung ting wing tsun system and they train for real life self defense, but I must also say that it differs from other martial arts so it's not for everybody. Shaolin kung fu is rubbish it has nothing to do with real fighting, it's good for movies but that's about it. Krav maga is an Israeli system and it's way over rated 80% of their sh** is taken from wing chun kung fu and few other arts, and btw when did you see an Israeli fight? They either shoot you or bomb you from the sky.

I trained in wing chun also, though I have more boxing experience.

Wing chun is more practical than most other forms of Kung-fu, but in real life fights, it's far inferior to boxing.Someone trained in self defense would break your arm and have you on the ground if you came at them with a wing chun form and strikes.
                    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 05-30-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X