Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox's resume >than Wlad.
    Lennox h2h >than Wlad
    Lennox is more athletic than Wlad

Any version of Lennox beats any combination, fusion, version, triple version of any Klitschko.
    Lewis was on the heavy decline after Rahman I. He looked good against Rahman II because he had a goal and objective and it was vengence. He looked good against Tyson because Tyson was even more shot than Lennox was.
    Last edited by FightScorer; 12-20-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

This Freedom guy lol
      He refuse to acknowledge that Wladimir's progression to elite level was much slower than Lennox's and only acknowledge that Wlad seem to be 'aging better'.
      Lennox Lewis debuted at the end of 1989.. By 1992, he was being ducked by Riddick Bowe.... Compare Lennox's progression speed to Wlad's.
      Lewis fought 10x the massive punchers Wladimir did and took much more damage.
      Lennox was not 36 or early 37 when he fought Vitali. He was ALMOST 38.
      Let's wait a couple more years and see how Wladimir will be like when he's almost 38 before talking ya?
      Last edited by FightScorer; 12-20-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
        Are you ******ed?
        Golota, Grant,Mason etc..
        Who have Wladimir stop that was never stopped before?
        42 year old shot Ray Mercer?
        Wlad stopped 17 people who were never stopped before.

Chagaev, Thompson, Chambers, Shufford, Brock, Mercer, Bostice, Barrett, Shultz, Brewster, Wolfgamme, Shaheed, Vujecic, Castillo, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Thompson is 40 years old. That's the third one in a row.

Thompson is old but still might have too much for price

If price survives this one he need to step up soon, but I fear a devastating ko loss is fast approaching
          What areas do you see weakness in Price pal?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Wlad stopped 17 people who were never stopped before.

Chagaev, Thompson, Chambers, Shufford, Brock, Mercer, Bostice, Barrett, Shultz, Brewster, Wolfgamme, Shaheed, Vujecic, Castillo, etc.
            Couldnt stop a cruiserweight though.

Comment

Thompson-Price is now signed and tickets are on sale.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
              Been told that Tony Thompson has worked out his deal with @FrankMaloney and has signed the deal to fight @DavidPrice_1 on Feb. 23. #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                Couldnt stop a cruiserweight though.
                No, but he beat him by an average of 8 rounds on the judges' score cards (that's not 8 - 4; it's 10 - 2!) at the age of 35. Sultan Ibragimov (lost by avg 7.66 rounds) and Samuel Peter (lost by 3 rounds) came closer to beating a younger Wladimirs (31 against Ibragimov and 29 against Peter) than Haye did to beating a 35-year-old Wladimir.

Comment

price will blast thompson outta there before 5 rounds trust me!

Comment

^ I wont be impressed. Needs to stop fighting no hops and old men.

I'm not saying a brother, but someone young. Put him in with wilder who has fought no one i know, but he is young, has power, and it would be a good test for both.

Comment

Originally posted by THE GIMP View Post
                      price will blast thompson outta there before 5 rounds trust me!
                      Last time I trusted you I woke up with a ball gag in my mouth and sore arsehole.

Comment

Working...
                      X