Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Molina any good?...or is this a mis-match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carlos Molina any good?...or is this a mis-match?

Anyone seen this guy fight before? He doesn't seem to be much of a puncher 17 (KO 7). Just checked out his record and he has not been in the ring with any quality opponents.

Amir should just destroy this man to get some confidence back. Isn't that why they picked this "not so very dangerous" man?

Anyone familiar with this boxer??
    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4398&cat=boxer

If he is any good he has done nothing yet to prove it. Boxrec ranks him #75 at lightweight and he is not a puncher. He was hand picked to give Khan a sure easy win. Khan will KO him early and it will prove nothing.

Comment

To be honest I have not seen him fight but I am sure team Khan has seen him fight or seen films of him. If he was very good I would think he would be ranked higher than #75.

Comment

Khan has been sparring with Angelo who fights the same style is molina at close quarters and always comes forward. If khans doinh good in sparring with a guy like Angelo then molina should be easy but then again this year boxing has been unpredictable

Comment

easy win for Khan probably

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Somebody here who saw him life said that he has fast hands and technical skills, but fights unmotivated.
              He's also a lightweight and not that big of a puncher.... so Khan isn't getting KO'd

Comment

if i've seen him fight i do not remember it. that is not a great sign.

khan is making a comeback from his second stoppage loss. it should be expected that he'll take a soft touch.

i hope amir comes back and has meaningful fights. i don't think that he will. sooner or later he'll be rocking around the ring again, taking punches he shouldn't take.

amir by retirement in '14.

Comment

Undefeated and very fast hands, with a great trainer, he will always pose a threat and he made the weight easy,he was struggling to make his previous weight

For him this is the best time to take advantage of a mentally weak boxer who will be unsure with some of his new moves and choices in the ring.

Comment

To be honest guys it seems that he has faster hands then Amir Khan, well that's what I think after watching Amir Khan Carlos Molina behind the ropes.

Fuzzy

Comment

Working...
                    X