Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still don't think Floyd wants the Pacquiao fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    I think it was manny himself who said if the fight don't happen in 2013, it won't ever happen.

If manny can win his next fight during the first half of next year, maybe he can fight Floyd in later 2013
    He said that, because of what happened tonight. There's only so many times you can play with fire, without getting burned. Floyd was waiting for precisely THIS.

I agree, I still think they can get the fight going, in the 2nd half of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Manny WALKED out of an official negotiation when he was offered the best deal he was ever gunna get thats a fact , you can use any lame excuse you like , Manny refused a drugs test and walked because of it , and the irony is he accused Juan of Ped use and still refused to be tested when JMM said Im clean lets get OST test , Roach wanted Mosley tested and Shane says ok you test as well and they backed off , fck Manny and his BS , CWS , Cherry picking , ducking healthy opponents , , it all caught up !
      Your "facts" are all types of wrong. Manny accepted "Olympic style drug testing" (what a joke). He didn't comply with the cut off dates. His cut off dates wouldn't even be the times you take roids any ways. You take them while you're months out of a fight. Not as you're approaching a fight.

You're a tool/pawn of the Mayweather academy of spinning the details.

"take the test" face ass.

Besides. Whose the one that's been rumored to have failed 3 random drops. Where as Manny was a rumored a cheat, because Floyd's FATHER/UNCLE said he is. WTF.

Remember, those who point the finger are likely to be the worst offenders.
      Last edited by Scarcaztic; 12-09-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        He said that, because of what happened tonight. There's only so many times you can play with fire, without getting burned. Floyd was waiting for precisely THIS.

I agree, I still think they can get the fight going, in the 2nd half of 2013.
        Thats a hell of crystal ball you have in Pacland , why didnt you see Manny sinking like the Titanic , BS will always lose in the end thats the rules of life !

Comment

Your "facts" are all types of wrong. Manny accepted "Olympic style drug testing" (what a joke). He didn't comply with the cut off dates. His cut off dates wouldn't even be the times you take roids any ways. You take them while you're months out of a fight. Not as you're approaching a fight.

You're a tool/pawn of the Mayweather academy of spinning the details.

"take the test" face ass.
          You still a fool even thought the truth stares you in the face LOL .

Comment

Not because of the KO loss. Because of the off chance that Manny wasn't drastically effected by the KO loss.

Also, because Floyd wouldn't be in line of fire to be able to land a full on power shot like that.

The most he could do is pot shot from a distance. I still think he's not willing to put his body through Hell, in order to find out whether he can beat him or not.
            Reported. Red K coming your way, for being a trolling ass-clown.

Comment

No one ever said it had to be his next fight. I said, I don't think he wants the fight, PERIOD.

So he can fight Zab coming off a loss, but not Manny, for one of his biggest pay days ever???
              You cant blame Floyd for fighting Zab after a loss. That fight was a done deal before Zab ever stepped foot in the ring with Baldomir. Thats why Floyd fought Mitchell, a southpaw, as a tune up. He was still a TR fighter then and you know how Arum works. He has fights lined up a yr to two yrs ahead of time. As much as I hate him hes a master chess player. You gotta give it up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                You would probably have to kill Arum first before this fight would ever happen.
                It does appear he's the reason why that fight never happened. Arum's probably happy Pacquiao got k.o.'d because that might diminish the public's cry for a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Why would Floyd want to fight a guy who hasn't won in a year? Sorry but Floyd fights winners, step yo game up Manny

Comment

Pacquiao looked good prior to the ko. He was back to throwing vicious combinations

Comment

We could've had this fight in May, but Arum and crew wanted a stadium. lol People seem to have forgotten about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X