No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Pressure Will Slow Adamek Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Pressure Will Slow Adamek Down

Fritz Zdunek, who trains WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, has a strategy planned out to take away the biggest weapon in Tomasz Adamek's closet - speed. Zdunek spoke with veteran reporter Alexander Pavlov and gave his thoughts on Klitschko's defense against Adamek, taking place on Saturday before 42,000 fans in Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]

We knew Vitali would have to go forward in this fight the moment it was announced. His trainer isnt revealing anything surprising there. Adameks only hope is to use speed and movement so Vitali is training for going forward and cutting off the ring. He has lost afew pounds for this so he is expecting it to be higher tempo than against the fat guys he has been fighting recently. The battle lines will be drawn very soon into this fight but it will soon become evident that Vitali will be controlling the fight at his pace whereas Adamek will be boxing out of his skin just to stay in the fight.

Comment

as much as i like adamek...a great big man will almost always beat a great little man.

Comment

I feel bad for Adamek. Hopefully his corner throws in the towel when this beating starts to get brutal. Against the hws around his size Adamek could make some noise but in this one he doesn't have much of a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          as much as i like adamek...a great big man will almost always beat a great little man.
          Adamek is a great fighter. There is no shame in losing to a Klitschko.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

Comment

Working...
          X