Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

april 24th is gonna work out perfectly!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• april 24th is gonna work out perfectly!!!

the super six doubleheader will start at 8:00 central time and the arreola vs adamek card will begin on hbo at 10:15 central time so it works out perfectly

For guys who watch it on streams finding out what time they start is the hardest

Comment

Saturday, 11:15 PM ET/PT on HBO BAD-adamek-arreola and angulo-julio

World-ranked contender “Sweetness” Allan Green (29-1, 20 KOs), of Tulsa, Okla., has officially been named to replace fellow American Jermain Taylor in the Super Six World Boxing Classic and will take on undefeated World Boxing Association (WBA) 168-pound champion Andre Ward (20-0, 13 KOs) in one-half of a tournament doubleheader on Saturday, April 24, on SHOWTIME®, Ken Hershman, Executive Vice President and General Manager, SHOWTIME Sports®, formally announced today.

Also on Saturday, April 24, undefeated Carl “The Cobra’’ Froch (26-0, 20 KOs) of Nottingham, England, defends his WBC world title against former WBA 168-pound champion Mikkel “Viking Warrior’’ Kessler (42-2, 32 KOs) of Denmark. All the action will be televised on SHOWTIME beginning at 9 p.m. ET/PT (Froch vs. Kessler will be shown on same-day delay from MCH Arena, in Herning, Denmark, immediately followed by Ward vs. Green live from the U.S.). Continued »

February 22nd, 2010

Comment

That's awesome, 4 hours straight of great action.

Comment

It won't matter to me, I'm at a wedding on the 24th April.

Comment

That's gonna be one of the best nights of boxing of the year.

Both fights on the HBO doubleheader will be definite barnburners, I have no doubt about that. Froch-Kessler will be a really good fight, though I see Kessler making it fairly one sided and Green will make the Ward fight interesting.

Comment

I thought there was some kind of reschedule involving the april 24 super six tourney...
              AM I wrong?

Comment

Working...
              X