No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Aims To Cause A lot More Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Aims To Cause A lot More Problems

Luis Sandoval catches up with undefeated WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner, who discusses his career, what's next and more. [Click Here To Read More]

I would love to punch this dude right in his mouth. Can't stand the arrogant little prick. He needs to fight Mathysse!

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
      I would love to punch this dude right in his mouth. Can't stand the arrogant little prick. He needs to fight Mathysse!

whoa there buddy. how bout he finishes up at 135 first, then you can talk about matthysse. jeez...

Comment

I just wanna see him unify at 135, seem's like Burns is bltching out so that only leaves Vasquez and Abril, both good fight's and interesting style matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          I just wanna see him unify at 135, seem's like Burns is bltching out so that only leaves Vasquez and Abril, both good fight's and interesting style matchups.
          From what I understand if Burns runs it's Abril. Should be a pretty good match-up. Vazquez it'll be hard to do seeing as HBO doesn't really want to see any more of him it sounds like, but maybe. I'd like to see it, though it will be as ugly and awful to watch as you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
            From what I understand if Burns runs it's Abril. Should be a pretty good match-up. Vazquez it'll be hard to do seeing as HBO doesn't really want to see any more of him it sounds like, but maybe. I'd like to see it, though it will be as ugly and awful to watch as you can imagine.

Yea HBO been on some bullshyt lately. Broner might have to jump up to 140 right after Abril, oh well, that's where all the big fights are at anyway.

Comment

Broner is supposed to be getting an HBO multi fight contract. Once he gets the guaranteed money we'll see if he stays focused and becomes the next floyd or if he becomes the next zab-going to video shoots and clubs and not being professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                Only problem is you'd probably get stung by 3 quick shots and you'd be trynna figure out what just happen,LMAO! Fact is the kid can Scrap,has a belt, has beaten other champions,has come up from 126 to 135 with ease, and is only 23 years old. He needs to fight this person and that person is what a hater that wants to see him lose says,LOL. Let him move in his career as He and His team feel. besides if he fought Lucas, he'd just out box him like Judah and then you'd be screamin he needs to fight someone else. Stop hatin dude.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
                  Only problem is you'd probably get stung by 3 quick shots and you'd be trynna figure out what just happen,LMAO! Fact is the kid can Scrap,has a belt, has beaten other champions,has come up from 126 to 135 with ease, and is only 23 years old. He needs to fight this person and that person is what a hater that wants to see him lose says,LOL. Let him move in his career as He and His team feel. besides if he fought Lucas, he'd just out box him like Judah and then you'd be screamin he needs to fight someone else. Stop hatin dude.
                  *Golf Claps*

Comment

ya cause he is so similar of a fighter and person as jab. i guess those are the 2 black fighters you could think of

Comment

Working...
                    X