Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Monsterlovkin fights NSB shuts down...when Canelo fights, avg users/viewers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Monsterlovkin fights NSB shuts down...when Canelo fights, avg users/viewers...

Golovkin is by far the most popular fighter on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
      Golovkin is by far the most popular fighter on this forum.
      Yup. And Canelo's latest flop confirms this.

Comment

It's already been confirmed that GGG is the cash cow.

Comment

Actually.... When GG foght Brook I never had any connection probs here. When Canelo fought Smith (of all people) the site was giving me blank pages and lagging for about 20 min after the finish.

I normally wouldn't even thing about stupid shyt like this but since you brought it up...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Actually.... When GG foght Brook I never had any connection probs here. When Canelo fought Smith (of all people) the site was giving me blank pages and lagging for about 20 min after the finish.

I normally wouldn't even thing about stupid shyt like this but since you brought it up...

LOL.

For me it was the opposite, after the GGG fight I couldn't post for like 20 mins, I didn't have any connectivity issues during the Smith/Canelo fight, but I do always glance at the numbers at the bottom to see how many users are on because guests are casuals and we all were one at some point, and I happened to notice it was slightly above average at the time.

Not a huge deal, but something to troll the Canelotards a bit with.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Not a huge deal, but something to troll the Canelotards a bit with. [/COLOR][/FONT]
              Yea, I get that. Funnily, for years the highest user count was right after Floyd sucker punched Ortiz. I'm not sure what dethroned it. Maybe May/Pac.

Comment

50k+ setting records in Cowboy stadium vs a euro bum 250-300k+PPV buys easy money showing GGG how you KO these euros but Golovkin is almost getting KTFO by a welterweight!!! my boy Canelo sparked Khan and Smith -- this geezers power is over-rated!...HBO said they support Canelo anytime he fights on PPV...Canelo is the face of HBO nobody tells him who to fight and when to fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Yea, I get that. Funnily, for years the highest user count was right after Floyd sucker punched Ortiz. I'm not sure what dethroned it. Maybe May/Pac.
                  Yea that was a big moment on NSB, but I think JMM stopping Manny was even bigger.

This site also went down when Maidana battered Broner iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    But but Bumnelo is the face of boxing doe!

Comment

Working...
                    X