Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Leonard ellerbe the worst boxing promoter of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Leonard ellerbe the worst boxing promoter of all time?

He has no charisma and no confidence whatsoever. He's constantly looking at his notes when doing press conferences.
    He gets punked by broner in front of the entire media. That type of **** wouldnt fly with arum, king or dibella. Top execs demonstrate leadership and command respect. Ellerbe doesnt command respect like these guys do. He still be holding mayweathers ankles at training camp.

Didn't Broner-Porter do 3.3 million views? Or was it 3.7 million?

I'm pretty sure the entire Mayweather Promotions event was a huge success. Ellerbe did just fine.

Comment

He doesn't do **** I remember Jeff mayweather saying that schafer was the one in charge if mayweather promotions

Comment

he is a ****sexual according to floyd sr so you can't expect him to act all dominant and command respect

he is sitting there the whole time fantasizing about giving ******s to every guy in the room

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
          he is a ****sexual according to floyd sr so you can't expect him to act all dominant and command respect

he is sitting there the whole time fantasizing about giving ******s to every guy in the room
          Weren't you begging for the mods to ban you a few weeks ago because you claimed to have spent so much time on here? This is what you've resorted to? Must be proud.

Comment

Didn't TBE promise to hire Schaefer? What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
              Didn't Broner-Porter do 3.3 million views? Or was it 3.7 million?

I'm pretty sure the entire Mayweather Promotions event was a huge success. Ellerbe did just fine.
              Ellerbe had nothing to do with it...it was all broner who attracted the viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
                Weren't you begging for the mods to ban you a few weeks ago because you claimed to have spent so much time on here? This is what you've resorted to? Must be proud.
                yeah i just stop by to call ellerbe a ****sexual once a week now

Comment

The fact that he was lead promoter for the richest fight in boxing history that generated 600 million, I respectfully disagree

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Didn't TBE promise to hire Schaefer? What happened?
                    His sit out clause from Golden Boy ends in august, he will be part of promotion of Mayweathers last fight

Comment

Working...
                    X