Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people enjoyed this last floyd (maidana 2)fight, your thoughts?????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people enjoyed this last floyd (maidana 2)fight, your thoughts?????????

this is a serious thread, i ****in hated this fight but some people enjoy pure boxing, others like track running boxers, others like brawlers, many like boxer punchers................what was your opinions of this fight, did u enjoy it, lol, if you were a non boxing fan basically, would this fight gravitate you into getting into watching boxing, did you think this was a horrible fight, what was your opinions about this fight, many people today have dissaproved of this fight but some have not, lol, mixed reactions of course

there are people that enjoyed this fight besides its controversies, other people have outright hated the politics, others thought this was a fight where floyd looked excellent, lol, others thought the ref overeffed and ruined it for el chino, lol what are your analysis and views of this fight, lol

multiple option poll
    floyd ran , boring
    17.80%
    floyd boxed well
    15.25%
    ref ruined the fight, seemed to take maidanas all chances away from winning
    19.49%
    i hated this sh1t fight
    11.86%
    i woulda liked to see chino brawl from beginning
    16.95%
    i want a refund
    4.24%
    great fight
    5.93%
    i knew maidana had no shot
    8.47%
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 09-18-2014, 02:59 PM.

You getting banned son

Comment

Nobody liked that fight! Idc who You was rooting for, that fight was trash. The whole card was trash.

Comment

Rip op. You won't be missed

Comment

I thought it was a decent fight for the most part on Mayweather's end. He just should have been more offensive because he had a lot of chances to really dig into Maidana but I think he gave up by the middle of the fight and just wanted to win on points. I hate what he did in the final round, just way too much running around and its disrespectful to the fans that buys the tickets and PPV. He is the one who said "I want to give the fans what they want to see" after all. But he he is out of prime and still looks good for his age for the most part.

Comment

oh.... goodbye

Comment

I didn't.

- The referee was on Floyd's side.

- Floyd pretended to be bitten.

- Floyd never even tried to KO Maidana.

- Floyd pretended to be pushed down, and Bayless took a point from Maidana.

- Poor Maidana had to wear gloves with extra padding to please the little diva Floyd. He might have stopped Floyd in round 3 with his own gloves.

- The ring was HUGE, and Floyd used it to run like a frightened little girl

Comment

Awful, tbh.

Comment

The whole card sucked and the main event was the best fight of the night and that is not saying much.

And floyd was boxing and in the pocket for most of the fight. BUT round 1 and 12 was not good footwork it was CLEAR AS DAY RUNNING.

Floyd saw what happen to his boy Mickey bay live and he was not going to let that happen to him lol .We all saw how maidana came out for the 12th and the first fight.

If the fight was close I don't think floyd would had ran like that but.

Comment

I actually enjoyed it, I record it and watch it 2 days later due to work but was pleasantly surprise how much better Mayweather was, I thought he looked great and just thought Maidana style was a difficult style for him just like Castillo was for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X