Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World war II veteran killed by another teen thrill kill!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/wor...html?hpt=hp_t1

another person killed for no reason.....
    suspects not found yet...
    sheyt.... whats going on...
    This is not news worthy enough because the media can't make this into a race war.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      WWII?

the guy must have been very old at the time of his death, and quite young when he served in the army. RIP.
      Incredible sleuthing abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        This stuff is infuriating to read. I would like the teen to spend the rest of, or, a very large portion of his miserable life behind bars.
        You are very kind. Capital punishment is more appropriate.

Comment

I have to reserve my comments in respect for the admins and community here, but I will say that: sometimes, I have very violent thoughts...

I'm sure that the old salty War Dog put up a good fight regardless of circumstances..................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Incredible sleuthing abilities.

NE is a ****ing time-teller to tell you the truth--he's just bad at arithmetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i'm not sure what prisons in england are like.

state and federal prisons in the united states are hell. absolute hell.

if you're not in general population with the bottom of the barrel of rapists, killers, gang members, you're locked up for 23 hours a day and live in 6'x10' cell. you eat disgusting food that is hardly fit to keep a man alive.

education programs and work programs are generally available, but only to those who demonstrate the best of behavior.

it is not the cake walk you appear to think it is. while it doesn't take death away, i do think that imprisonment for life is an adequate punishment for murder.
              Obviously not a cakewalk, but it sure beats earning a living for these bottom of the barrel scrubs.

Pretty sure drugs are rampant too. Sitting in a cell stoned on heroin, work programs, education programs, gym, conjugal visits, free food and board. It ain't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/wor...html?hpt=hp_t1

another person killed for no reason.....
                suspects not found yet...
                sheyt.... whats going on...
                Strip um buttnaked, send them to the Pech valley or Kunar valley, and drop um off.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                  You are very kind. Capital punishment is more appropriate.
                  Agreed. Capital punishment in it's worst form.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Agreed. Capital punishment in it's worst form.
                    Well it was a 16 year old kid so death penalty isn't going to happen.

Still, such a sickening story how a teenager can brutally beat an 88 year old man boggles my mind. May he rot in prison.

Comment

Prison is to easy for them in the states. Need to send their ass to Camp 22, North Korea, or Carandiru Prison, in Brazil. See how fuking tough they are. Useless fuking Cowards! *^$%#& #))#*^$^%@ $&$& &$@(!) ?><)*$^@

Comment

Working...
                      X