No announcement yet.

The next 24 hours will determine Canelo-Trout, says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait until this is settled.

Will be furious if it's not Canelo-Trout on May 4th.

Comment

Gotta bad feeling about this.

Schaefer has probably convinced Canelo to fight a lesser opponent on May 4th with his "Trout could be a big PPV one day" bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Schaefer is going to play the excuse that the fight is too big to be an undercard. If that's the case let it stand on its own in June.

Or fight Erislandy Lara who will be cheaper than Trout.
        I knew Canelo-Trout was too good to be true. It's gonna be Angulo on May 4th now, I just know it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel
          Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

Schaefer is going to play the excuse that the fight is too big to be an undercard. If that's the case let it stand on its own in June.

Or fight Erislandy Lara who will be cheaper than Trout.

I knew Canelo-Trout was too good to be true. It's gonna be Angulo on May 4th now, I just know it.
          Of course... the easier opponent at 154 like Ryan Rhodes.

Start retracting Trout - Canelo bets!

Theres a reason why these people said it was almost a done deal and all of the sudden are trying to backtrack...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by pbp View Post
            schaefer is going to play the excuse that the fight is too big to be an undercard. If that's the case let it stand on its own in june.

Or fight erislandy lara who will be cheaper than trout.
            Agree.............

Comment

Is anyone really interested??? I'm surprised that they haven't tried to get Canelo to fight Zab Judah or another WW, dude is being protected.

People talk about Chavez Jr but Canelo is a truly protected.

Comment

canelo trout would be huge but i wouldnt be upset with canelo lara

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  canelo trout would be huge but i wouldn't be upset with canelo lara
                  Your not gonna get that either, Canelo more than likely will fight another blown up WW. Or even Zaurbek Baysangurov. But it's sure to be a easy fight.

Comment

does gb want canelo to beat mayweather or just be an opponent? their doing him no favors with all these softies.

Comment

Hey guys, lets blame everyone else except for canelo. Lets act like if canelo really wanted to fight Trout, they could make him (not) fight him.

Lets blame golden boy. Let the (Floyd haters) blame Floyd. Let's somehow even find some crazy way to blame Trout.

It's like this, canelo knows who he wants to fight & who he doesn't. His team too. Anyone who has a damn clue about boxing knows that you don't go from beating Josesito Lopez, to beating Trout 1 of the best at 154. You do not go from beating bums, to fighting the top guys. They all know this.

Comment

Working...
                      X