Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Bradley Duck Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More serious question. Why did Manny duck the entire WW division?

Comment

I would have to liked for that fight to happen thats a 50/50 fight going in. I can't call it. This thing with TR+GBP = the best fights not getting made. P.S it's not a duck if it doesn't walk like one.

Comment

the same reason why marquez ducked him and why floyd jr will too!!!

Comment

I consider myself a lover of boxing but for some reason I couldn't care less about seeing Bradley fight anybody. In really don't know what it is about this dude. He may be the only guy that can "beat" Pacquiao and manage to drop in stock.

Comment

Same reason Bradley ducked Khan.

Comment

its true, bob was planning to make it but bradley didnt want none. Bradley wants to fight bums, or big money fights, nothing in the middle. Wont take a risk on a tough opponent unless it is hugggee money... bradley is a joke

Comment

Bradley wants Pacquiao or Mayweather or nothing at all. He's a straight up punk! He should have been out there right away after getting the gift against Pac trying to prove he wasn't as bad as he looked in that fight. Instead he takes a year off for the second time in his career and is coming back against a nobody? When your promoter also promotes Brandon Rios and JMM? And you still got the ****ing belt? You're a straight up punk Bradley

Comment

what the hell??when did this happen??was Bradley with Shaw??cause i know you aint talking bout a Golden Boy and a Top Rank fighter fighting

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    serious question
                    He's a Chump

Comment

it's good to see non biased boxing fans talk about this duck

Comment

Working...
                      X