No announcement yet.

*LATEST* Ring Magazine Cover DISSES Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Who was Pac suppose to fight considering Floyd wasnt picking up the phone? Who were Pacs chooses at Welterweight seriously? Berto NOPE, Mike Jones NOPE...

Mosley was shot when Pac fought him and was shot when Floyd fought him.. No different...

But we can raise the question "Did Shane juice up against Pac considering Shane wasnt OST tested".. That question is debatable.. or was Shane dehydrated when Floyd fought him cause Shane did look weak during the 247
    Why not Berto? Who not only had a title but was rank higher than Mosley at the time. And, was prime not shot to pieces like Mosley.

So what that Mosley was "shot" against Floyd? What does that have to do with Pac? Why are you comparing Pac and Floyd? Is this your way of saying that Floyd is as great if not greater than Pac? Because, there's no other reason for you to compare Pac to a "lesser" fighter.

And, even if Shane was "juiced up" for Pac. What different does that make when he's shot to pieces? Being on PED's won't help a shot fighter.

So yes I blame Pac and everybody should blame Pac for picking a shot to pieces fighter.

Comment

PAC is catching all of this grief because he's suppose to be an all-time great... And when you couple all off this with the lackluster fights, that most boxing scribes, boxers, oddsmakers, his own coach and the majority of boxing fans (PAC fans included) had him picked as easily winning.

...and YES, it's his fault... He's far from this naive humble character that he portrays himself as. He knows perfectly well what he's been doing... And it's cool... He's getting paid, really paid... He's growing his brand... He's avoiding real challenges and people have grown tired of it... It really has zero to do with PBF... PAC could have shut him up a long time ago... But "HE" chose not to... Plain and simple...simple and plain... "HE" chose not to... There are real challenges that he could have taken, they might not have brought the money and whether he lost or not he would have been showered the accolades... Fighting Martinez for even if he lost he would have come out on top... And it would have forced PBF to fight Martinez or everyone would have called him a coward because the little man did and he didn't try... But if he would have won!!! OMG... He would have become friggin immortal.

If I were fortunate enough to advise him, Id tell him to hold a news conference, drop the court case, call out martinez agree to test and say screw you PBF... Because I think PBF will only fight once per year not because he's scared but because he doesn't want to pay to much in taxes... And plus, PBf has mega fight options for the next two years - Khan @ 147 in the UK in 2012 (I've been watching them line this fight up for some time now) and Saul Alvarez in 2013 @ 154. Just a hunch and both of those fights would allow PBF to get a 50 million dollar paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Why not Berto? Who not only had a title but was rank higher than Mosley at the time. And, was prime not shot to pieces like Mosley.

So what that Mosley was "shot" against Floyd? What does that have to do with Pac? Why are you comparing Pac and Floyd? Is this your way of saying that Floyd is as great if not greater than Pac? Because, there's no other reason for you to compare Pac to a "lesser" fighter.

And, even if Shane was "juiced up" for Pac. What different does that make when he's shot to pieces? Being on PED's won't help a shot fighter.

So yes I blame Pac and everybody should blame Pac for picking a shot to pieces fighter.
        For one, Berto wouldnt draw flies to the arena.. Shane was a household name that sold... Dont get me wrong, I wasnt excited for the fight but it would of sold WAAAAAY more PPVs then Pac vs. Berto..

and now that Ortiz beat Berto, do you really think Pac vs. Berto would of been a serious challenge to Pac? I mean really, Shane ran he whole night and was said to "Go out gunz blazing".. Would Berto still be coming forward and attacking once he gets tagged by Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          For one, Berto wouldnt draw flies to the arena.. Shane was a household name that sold... Dont get me wrong, I wasnt excited for the fight but it would of sold WAAAAAY more PPVs then Pac vs. Berto..

and now that Ortiz beat Berto, do you really think Pac vs. Berto would of been a serious challenge to Pac? I mean really, Shane ran he whole night and was said to "Go out gunz blazing".. Would Berto still be coming forward and attacking once he gets tagged by Pac?
          Oh so it's about what sells, now...There's no more "people champ" he turned into Mayweather "if it don't make dollars, then it don't make sense" wow...What a great champ...I thought he wanted to give the fans great fights...When did his mindset change?

It doesn't if Berto was a challenge or not. He was in his prime, had a title, and was ranked higher than Mosley. And, at then it would have been a better fight than the snooze fest that we had instead.

So yes you can and should blame Pac for picking on a shot to pieces fighter. I blame him. Nobody else deserves the blame but him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            About what? Because, close fights that can go either way can't be called robberies or gift decisions? You can't be taken serious if you believe that.

Using this logic. We can say that everybody that Floyd has fought up to Castillo has been on the "down slide" of their career right? I mean if we use the "what have they done since or before"

Save face? About what? I didn't know it was a big secret that I'm a Pac fan? Yes it is my sig. You're right...How did you figure that I have Pac on my sig? You're a modern day real life Sherlock Holmes. And, if I ride Pac strap because I asked a question that you have yet been able to answer. Then by all means I ride his strap.
            There was nothing close about either of those fights. That's why I can't take you seriously.

There's a difference... Mayweather fought those guys coming off impressive wins. Stop riding Pac, it certainly doesn't help your stance and it makes you look terrible, hence why you can't be taken seriously. Save face.

Comment

Working...
            X